Hiya, I'm a new here.

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

fiddler

Re: Hiya, I'm a new here.

Post by fiddler »

Welcome to the forum. Just googled your site how cute love the dinosaurs. :applesauce: :applesauce:
JA Fan

Post by JA Fan »

Hello, and a warm welcome from Ontario, Canada! :wave:
WIP
Gold Collection Petite -- Cozy Cub
On hold:
HAED -- Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim
little star stitches

Post by little star stitches »

It's so nice to see so many warm welcomes, thank you all so much :D

I've not had chance to get on here the last couple of days as I've had the screen test for Create & Craft TV - I actually passed - YAY!!
Despite my nerves and my shaking hands, I managed to do it, so it will be me on TV on 24th April demonstrating our kits - that will be nerve wraking as it's live TV :shock:
They did say at the screen test that my broad Gloucestershire accent comes accross nice, but I am still worried that veiwers may have trouble understanding me :oops:
I've also been busy updating our website as we have a new feature, a subscribers newsletter. I'm not a very good at all the techy stuff so I've got myself all confused trying to sort it out.
Now that's done I can get back to stitching :applesauce:
Kerry Whiting, designer for Little Star Stitches
karen66

Post by karen66 »

Hi Kerry,lovely to see another newbie! I just looked at your business site and have fallen in love! The characters are sooo cute! Wish I'd known of this site before I have recently had a number of babies to stitch for and these would have been adorable. Although I'm pretty sure there will be some more babies to stitch for soon enough lol. I have a new project on the go curtesy of the forum! I only found out about HAEDs on here too. I have posted a pic of the first few stitches I'd done and am going to have a go at updating the little progress I have since made.(SIDS progress). I hope you enjoy this group as much as I do,I love looking at everyones WIPs although I am still trying to figure out some of the abbreviations used in the chat :oops: xx
little star stitches

Hi Karen :D

I'm still trying to figure out the the abbreviations too, I've worked out WIP and LNS, that's about it!
I can't believe I hadn't heard of HEAD before joining here either, thier designs are amazing. I've fallen in love with thier 'Mini Bed of Clouds' with a snow leapard (I think) cub in front of mountains. :wub:

I've not got any WIPs worth putting a pic up at the moment, as I'm restitching ones I've allready done for our website (I've got Sleepy Baby and New Baby both on the go at the moment).
wolfmom

Post by wolfmom »

Will have to watch create and craft on 24th then :D Well done for passing the screen test.
Tracey xx
Wandatoo

Post by Wandatoo »

Welcome from another Canadian. :)
Wandatoo

"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

Congrats on passing the test for the TV special! I hope it brings you a lot of success and business. :) Welcome from Vermont, USA!
karen66

Post by karen66 »

Hi Kerry,just wanted to check what channel you're going to be on on 24th?
Athalie

Post by Athalie »

Welcome from Newcastle in Australia. Your designs are lovely a shame my 3 grandsons are all grown up now and while they love me to stitch for them, they like more technical pieces to hang in their rooms. Congratulations on your TV debut, I am sure you will do well.
little star stitches

Hi all :wave:
Thank you all for the lovely comments.

Karen, I'll be on Create & Craft channel, Freeview 36, Sky 671 & Freesat 813.

Ohh, getting a bit nervous now and still have a bit to do to prep for the show :shock: