Located retired HAED chart Roanoke by Kinuko Y. Craft

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

OctoberLace

Located retired HAED chart Roanoke by Kinuko Y. Craft

Post by OctoberLace »

Update:

I am pleased to say the retired HAED chart Roanoke by Kinuko Y. Craft is now mine. I must learn to stitch faster or live a very long life! So many wonderful charts are calling!

Theresa

I am hoping that someone has a hard copy of the HAED chart Roanoke by Kinuko Y. Craft they are willing to part with. This is a retired chart that I can legitimately obtain only by finding someone with a hard copy they are willing to sell or trade. I had found one at an online shop, but they just returned my money, saying their inventory was out of date.

This is not a request to violate copyright. HAED's posted policy is that a stitcher owning a hard copy of one of their charts can sell or trade it, but any that were purchased as a .pdf cannot be sold or traded. I own a number of HAED charts that I've purchased directly, including 4 that I am currently stitching. However, Roanoke has been retired, cannot be purchased directly, and I've been unable to find a copy available at a LNS or ONS. I really want to stitch this chart, so I'm hoping another stitcher can help!

If you have a copy of Roanoke you are willing to part with, please e-mail me at OctoberLace@ymail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Theresa
Last edited by OctoberLace on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OctoberLace
Active WIPs:
Gigi R's Belles-Lettres D
HAED Angel with Iris (Strelkina)
Pelin Tezer's Berlin Work Sampler
HAED Sistine Chapel
Blog: http://octoberlace.blogspot.com/
ohstitcher

Re: Searching for retired HAED chart Roanoke by Kinuko Y. Cr

Post by ohstitcher »

Have you posted on the HAED bb too? There are some people that are willing to part with charts.
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man ~ Winston Churchill~