Dimples Designs/Terrance Nolan

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

matilda314

Dimples Designs/Terrance Nolan

Post by matilda314 »

Does anyone know what has happened to this company/designer. I have quite a few of their charts from years past that I got when attending cross stitch festivals. He was always so nice and took time to talk to you and also sign the charts when you purchased them. He was one of my favorite designers and it appears that the company is no longer.
Thanks for any info you might have.
Melissa
Gypsywolf

Re: Dimples Designs/Terrance Nolan

Post by Gypsywolf »

Hello:
In a search for Terrence Nolan's charts I came across your posting here, I am a new member--and I am hoping you are still a member yourself. Anyway--I am looking desparately to complete my collection of Terrence's charts--specifically the insect studies. The one chart that is proving to be the most elusive is Wee Beasties # 8, Three Yellow Ladybugs (14, 16 and 22 spotted).
Do you have a copy? I would be willing to trade for it. I look forward to your reponse, and hope you will not find my offer offensive. Here is my email, if you wish to contact me directly, (I am also looking for information about the 'Granbury Stitchaway' and some of his other patterns.)
By the way, No One can locate Mr Nolan--and indeed his supply of charts has dried up considerably--I have been purchasing them from all over the US, Canada, and England.

Thank you
Renee
OctoberLace

Post by OctoberLace »

Renee, I'm looking for Dimple Designs' Takin' a Break. Have you been successful in finding a source for Terence Nolan's OOP designs? Theresa
OctoberLace
Active WIPs:
Gigi R's Belles-Lettres D
HAED Angel with Iris (Strelkina)
Pelin Tezer's Berlin Work Sampler
HAED Sistine Chapel
Blog: http://octoberlace.blogspot.com/
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

I am looking for the dragonflies ;)