Howdy!!

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

nicgoss

Re: Howdy!!

Post by nicgoss »

Jane76 wrote:
nicgoss wrote:Me again - how long does it take to get your password? Getting ichey fingers :lol:
nicgoss, did you get your password? I would have to ask my husband Steve to fix this issue... I find it myself sometimes to complicated to get through some of the parts of my website :ratherbe:
I'm afraid I haven't Jane! :cry: :cry:
Nic x

-----------------
Work in Progress

HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
Angel

Post by Angel »

Yes yes, such a friendly lot of people. Stick around and I'm sure you'll make friends in no time ^_^

Yeah, I can imagine that you spent forever and a day on some of those designs and you totally deserve some sort of reward for making that sort of beauty available. What do you use to make your designs? I can't imagine you plot on graph paper :P

I Started stitching in December, pretty near Christmas when I was made temporarily homeless. I had nothing else to do so I got addicted :P I did origionally start when I was like five, my gramma always included cross stitch kits in our christmas presents. She liked to encourage creativity. But I gave it up as soon as I could. I didn't go back to it till Christmas.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Well I have been stitching for over 25 years I started as a help to my mom who was making a quilt for her parents anniversary. I then started doing gifts and began collecting the angels that I am doing as a quilt for my daughter from there is has grown to an obsession. At first I did not take pictures of my completed work but know I do and I have a book full of projects that I go back adn remember. It is such a fun and relaxing thing to do. I am not a designer like you but I have done a few patterns for my own use and enjoy the challenge, My dad was a designer for my mom and me. I miss his help. You should get something for all your hard work. Thanks for the new site and thanks for joining our forum.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Alexanie

Post by Alexanie »

Welcome Jane!
PaulaH

Post by PaulaH »

Welcome Jane!