the girl on the wall

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Lisa

the girl on the wall

Post by Lisa »

I have just won a copy of "the girl on the wall" on ebay for £3 :dance: free postage :dance: :dance:

I am a "read once than put ontop of wardrobe and forget about it" i can hear all you bookworms now :lol:

So for that reason I am more than happy to let it be passed round the world so people can read it. It's ok if no-one wants to just thought I'd offer :D

here is the amazon page for it http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Wall-Lifes ... 111&sr=8-1" target="_blank

1) Lisa
grub72

Re: the girl on the wall

Post by grub72 »

Lisa wrote:I have just won a copy of "the girl on the wall" on ebay for £3 :dance: free postage :dance: :dance:

I am a "read once than put ontop of wardrobe and forget about it" i can hear all you bookworms now :lol:

So for that reason I am more than happy to let it be passed round the world so people can read it. It's ok if no-one wants to just thought I'd offer :D

here is the amazon page for it http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Wall-Lifes ... 111&sr=8-1" target="_blank" target="_blank

1) Lisa
2) Grub72
This sounds like fun, i love books
Don't worry be happy, you have your life, you are alive, you have family, friends who love you, and best of all you have me as a friend :)
stitchenaddict

Post by stitchenaddict »

Don't feel bad... I own over 3,000 books and I refuse to read them more than once. Enjoy!
Live Simply. Love Generously.Care Deeply.Speak Kindly
pamelam

Post by pamelam »

I own quite a collection of books also, but I enjoy re-reading them. I usually wait at least 3-5 years so they aren't too fresh in my mind.
Pam
bluenoseshelley

Post by bluenoseshelley »

this book sounds like my kind of thing id definately love to read it thank you lisa :dance:
HAED hannah lynn QS heart of ice around 50% done
HAED julie fain cries of the night 1 and 1/2 page done
HAED jbg faces of faerie 75 1/5 page done
HAED spangler universe in a jar 1/4 page done
plus many more waiting impatiently to be stitched
*barb*

Post by *barb* »

I read a snippet about this book in a magazine, cant remember which one. I would love to read it. I am going to see if i can find it in the library first.
Current WIP's

* forever friends - "garden swing"
* Dimensions Gold "Four Seasons kittens"
* Dimensions Matted Accents "Kitten and Butterfly"
Angel

Post by Angel »

It's not something I'd ever buy, but after reading a snippet in a magazine, I would really love to have a read of the book. It's one of those sorts that I'd only ever read once but would love to read.
Raven

Post by Raven »

It is a great book. Its not one I would usually read, but after I read the site I was intrigued. so i ordered it. I devoured it and have read it 4 times already. LOL (Yes i re-read books that I like)

hugs
Raven