Hiya

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

pebbles

Hiya

Post by pebbles »

I'm Emma, 27, from near Middlesbrough in sunny Cleveland :lol: looking forward to meeting new pals. I've been stitching since I was about ten and fancy trying my hand at designing my own pics soon.
I love cross stitch, films, music and my little cat Pebbles :D
mags

Post by mags »

Hi Pebbles, from Leicestershire.

Nice to meet you, and your cat Pebbles :lol:

mags :)
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Hi Pebbles and welcome to the fourm im also new here and lookin forward to making friends. They are a very friendly bunch, ive found that out already hehe. Hope to talk to u soon and its nice to meet u.
Ekidna

Post by Ekidna »

Hello Emma, I'm Sarah, I'm 28 and live in Essex. It's nice to welcome you on the forum.

Facebook: Sarah-Kay Scholefield
Twitter: purplechidna

My WIP's
Home Sweet Home Cushion Sets
Flower Set - 2 to go
Olga Gostin Australian Houses Set - 4 to go
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome Emma. I am from Canada. The temp here is 90F 98 with the humidity!! And I am telling everyone whether they want to hear it or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you working on. I am doing biscornu for an exhange. Post some pics in our gallery, we love to see what everyone is doing.
Linda
ConnieO

Post by ConnieO »

Hi Emma from sunny (and warm, finally!!!!) Norfolk. Hope you like it here! :D
A stitch in time is my idea of a perfect day!
Connie :-)
merrywether

Post by merrywether »

Welcome Pebbles! You find this group to be very friendly and helpful. I know I have :)

I am 30, live in Illinois (same weather right now as mauveme :)), and have been stitching for about 15 years.
ConnieO

Post by ConnieO »

Merrywether, where in Illinois? I originally come from St. Louis, Mo which is of course just over the river. :D
A stitch in time is my idea of a perfect day!
Connie :-)
merrywether

Post by merrywether »

I live in central Illinois, sorta near Peoria.

I love the zoo in St. Louis. Great town.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Hello Pebble's it so good that you have found us I hope we can encourage you to stick around and enjoy this place as much as the rest of us regulars do. So many just pop in and say hi and then they are gone again. We realy like them to stick around and help us grow.

The first thing I thought when I saw your name was the old joke.... All the kids late to school and the teacher asking why. They all say they were just throwing pebbles in the river. Then they all sit down and in walks a little girl dripping wet and the teacher asks her who she is and why she is wet and she says I'm Pebble's. HEE HEE HEE :lol:

merrywether- when we moved from New Jersey to Wyoming we had to travel across all those states and in Peoria my husband and I stopped to get gas and we lost each other for about 2 hours. Back before cell phones were so popular all we had were CB radio's and the range was very limited. What a mess that turned out to be.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
raelou

Post by raelou »

Welcome Pebbles I'm sure if you stay for a while you'll never leave!!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

And hi from the slightly damp, but humid, West of Scotland. :D
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

Hi Pebbles and hi to Pebbles' cat. Welcome to the forum from a sunny Nottinghamshire - amazing! It must be summer! 8)
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Hello Pebbles. Welcome from me in SW France. I have 2 cats, Willow and Rags and they say 'Welcome ' too :kitty: :kitty:
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi and welcome to the family Peebles.
pebbles

Post by pebbles »

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone :D
pebbles

Post by pebbles »

mauveme wrote:Welcome Emma. I am from Canada. The temp here is 90F 98 with the humidity!! And I am telling everyone whether they want to hear it or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you working on. I am doing biscornu for an exhange. Post some pics in our gallery, we love to see what everyone is doing.
I've just finished a Porsche design form a magazine for my dad's birthday and am working on a Derwentwater design, the Old Bridge. I'll post some pics as soon as i can :)
pebbles

Post by pebbles »

[quote="Rose"]

The first thing I thought when I saw your name was the old joke.... All the kids late to school and the teacher asking why. They all say they were just throwing pebbles in the river. Then they all sit down and in walks a little girl dripping wet and the teacher asks her who she is and why she is wet and she says I'm Pebble's. HEE HEE HEE :lol:

[quote]

Poor girl hehe :lol:

So good to hear everyone's had nice weather, it's been raining hard here all day :( good old England lol
raelou

Post by raelou »

pebbles wrote:
mauveme wrote:Welcome Emma. I am from Canada. The temp here is 90F 98 with the humidity!! And I am telling everyone whether they want to hear it or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've just finished a Porsche design form a magazine for my dad's birthday and am working on a Derwentwater design, the Old Bridge. I'll post some pics as soon as i can :)

Is that the red porsche as I have just started doing that and I'm doing the subaru
pebbles

Post by pebbles »

raelou wrote: Is that the red porsche as I have just started doing that and I'm doing the subaru
It is :) I'm doing the Subaru too, I have both the wheels and most of the back done :)

Red Porsche pic is in my Galley :D
Emma