Just Nan

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

merrywether

Just Nan

Post by merrywether »

Does anyone have any Just Nan freebies they are willing to part with? I have italian ice, thanks a bunch, royal blossoms 2007 and whimzi rose. Thanks!

p.s. edited in response to Rose's comments. Good point Rose, I will be more careful about my wording, I certainly wasn't asking anyone to violate the copyright law.
:oops:
Last edited by merrywether on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rose

Post by Rose »

I know you are new to the forum so I just want to inform you about copyright policies. Even if a pattern is a freebie it may still be illegal to "share". You would have to ask the designer about what they are willing to let happen with there indiviual patterns.

So just to be safe it would be ok if the person sent you the pattern and did not keep a copy or file of the pattern. For all of the boards that is the safest way to go. We can't be party to copy right infringements. If a person is willing to part with a pattern that is good but please be very careful about your wording.

Things like share or copy make us a bit nervous, as if the board is deemed a willing participate in copyright violations it could be shut down,

This is good information for you to be aware of.

And I am sorry I don't have any Just Nan patterns I could send to you.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror