Stash up for grabs!

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

AnimaValida

Stash up for grabs!

Post by AnimaValida »

I was going through my old stuff and found a bunch of stuff that I need to clear out! I'm not really looking for anything in return... although I am trying to figure out what kind of fabric I like to work with so any higher counts (25 and up) would be appreciated, even of they're just scraps! But I'd really just like to make sure these items find a good home instead of gathering dust at the bottom of my stash drawer... I know the pics are small, so please let me know if you have any questions about them!

This is Leisure Arts Leaflet 548 "Short and Sassy #2"

Garfield by Milcraft, Inc. There are 8 designs.

Graduation Keepsake made to attach a tassel after design is finished...

Christmas Carols. Designs include "Come, All Ye Faithful" "Away in a Manger" "O Little Town of Bethlehem" "Joy to the World" "Silent Night, Holy Night" and "Hark" the Herald Angels Sing"

Happy Hearts, 24 Designs

Misc Stash.. 14 ct Navy Aida 12" x 18", 14 ct Ant. Blue 12" x 18", Tear Away Waste Canvas 8.5 ct 12" x 12", and a Dimensions Cross Stitch Kit with plastic canvas.
Amanda
KerryT

Re: Stash up for grabs!

Post by KerryT »

:D Hi I would love to have the Garfield designs I ahve some 16 aida that I could trade if you like if not what sort of things do you like ?
Kerry
ImageImageImage
Rose

Post by Rose »

I am very torn I like the fabric and the kit in the last picture but I really don't know if I should be getting more stash at this time. I guess the best thing to do is wait and see if someone else wants these and if they do that is fine. If after a few days they have not been taken then I would love the colors and that kit.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
AnimaValida

Post by AnimaValida »

Kerry, I've been working on HAEDs and larger projects now, so I've been moving away from using any Aida... But PM me your address and I'll get the Garfield book out to you straight away!

Rose, I had some interest in the stash, but I'd love to send you the little kit! PM me your address?
Amanda
AnimaValida

Post by AnimaValida »

Update!

The 1st Leisure Arts leaflet, Garfield Booklet, and the misc stash have all found homes! Everything else is still waiting for you to take it into your home though.... :poke:
Amanda
Thursday Next

Post by Thursday Next »

Received my stash on Friday - thank you so much!! Was away for the weekend and just returned this evening, so your package is going out in tomorrow's mail - sorry to take so long :oops:
:wip:
Mill Hill Buttons & Beads Fall Blooms

Grateful for my life - especially when I’m stitching!