Does anyone own cross stitch gold issue 19

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

purple-footprints

Does anyone own cross stitch gold issue 19

Post by purple-footprints »

Hi all,

I have a question for anyone who has a copy of cross stitch gold issue 19.

I have recently seen this item on ebay, and saw on the cover a picture of teresa wentzlers dragon and castle design.

Anyone who has been keeping upto date in the forum will know that I had been looking for this design for a while so i can stitch it again after my original was destroyed. I recently bought a teresa wentzler book that has this chart in it (thanks to bagpuss for pointing me in the right direction)!

I am curious to know if issue 19 has the full chart in it, and if it does if the chart is in colour.

I know from other magazines that I have that charts are usually have quite a large scale and they are usually in colour, and Ive found this makes charts much easier to follow. The book I have bought has the design in black and white only and its quite small print, and as many of you probally know, this design is quite complicated and has a huge amount of different colours and combinations of colours.

I did bid on the magazine, thinking I could pass it on if it was the same, but bidding has already reached £7.00 plus p&p, and Im not willing to pay that for a single magazine.

Can anyone help?

Thanking you all in advance

Sue
roxy25

TW The Castle

Post by roxy25 »

Hi i was flicking through and came across your wanted.Do you still want the chart,if so e-mail me as i have it and yes it is in colour.I can e-mail it to you.

(roxy25)
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

have you tried having it enlarged? I do that with the charts that are too small to read easily. And, I use coloured pencils to mark off the stitches/symbols as I go along. It has worked wonderfully for me, and I don't have good eyesight!