Stashmas Gifts

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

sammy_v

Re: Stashmas Gifts

Post by sammy_v »

Dawn wrote:I got mine off Sammy yesterday :D

I got a book of pig charts :D :D :D The threads and a piece of lovely fabric to make one of the charts (haven't had chance to find out which yet but I will though :D ) Two kits to make cards a lttle kit of a vase of flowers that says with love and 3 Dragon Floss which are so prettyfull! I also got a lovely card with my very own atc in it.

Thankyou so much Sammy I love it :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'll post a pic as soon as I can find the camera wire :)

Im so glad u love it hun :D U found which one its for yet??
Lisa wrote:
i see sammy didnt go with my idea of a xstitch pattern of the asda logo @rotfl:
LOL i thought i best not.
kymbaker

Post by kymbaker »

Would just like to say a big thank you for my lovely stashmas gift although I don’t have a clue who it is from. I got a lovely kit of a bird and a really large piece of white aida with a handmade card. Thank you again and also sorry I have not been on much lately but arm is really playing up, going for further x-rays etc this afternoon as they are not convinced it is healing.

I hope to be on here again soon so that I can catch up with everything but have just decided to avoid the computer for a while so that I am not tempted to use my bad arm.

:P :P I hope everyone has a smashing christmas
Rose

Post by Rose »

:( Poor Kym!!!! I hope you can get some relief soon. It is to bad you are not healing like they had hoped when they put you in the cast. :hug:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Krissy

Post by Krissy »

I got my stashmas gift today!! It's from Daesania, she gave herself away. LOL. I love it!! Thank you!!! I got a dimensions kit- The Wave and a very cute handmade card. (Which I've had to put out of reach of my daughter because she loves it. LOL)

http://www.youravon.com/kristinabowser" target="_blank

Current WIPs:
Happily Ever After
Santa's Buddies Stocking
Crafter's Corner Stocking
Princesses
kerbear879

Post by kerbear879 »

Oh that looks lovely! :D
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Great stashmas pressies.
Daesania

Post by Daesania »

I'm glad you got it in time!! :) I know it wasnt exactly what you had asked for, but the previous one i bought, you already had (celestial sun and stars one), but i saw that and thought that you might like that one :)

I still havent received mine :( I hope its here before xmas!
My Etsy: http://froggycreations.etsy.com" target="_blank
grub72

Post by grub72 »

daesania, hope yours comes soon, and you get it on time, :pray: :beg:
Don't worry be happy, you have your life, you are alive, you have family, friends who love you, and best of all you have me as a friend :)
Rose

Post by Rose »

That is really nice. A great pattern and a very cute Kitty card.
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

Quick show of hands so I can make sure everyone's being fairly treated - who has not yet received a gift?

*raises hand and looks hopefully at the post box*
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law

kerbear879

Post by kerbear879 »

I haven't received mine yet either but I just figured it would probably be here soon. :D
Kerri
Current WIP:

agi

Post by agi »

I have received mine, just have come back from the post office. It's from Dawn :wub:

I received two kits: a Winnie the Pooh and a Christmas poinsettia beaded kits, both are wondeful. There is also a cute card, and a really great apron with printed pictures of different places and buildings in England! Actually, I am thinking of using it as a decoration in my classroom instead of spoiling it with food stains :lol:
Fantastic gift, Dawn, thank you very-very much! :lol:
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

benceagi wrote:I have received mine, just have come back from the post office. It's from Dawn :wub:

I received two kits: a Winnie the Pooh and a Christmas poinsettia beaded kits, both are wondeful. There is also a cute card, and a really great apron with printed pictures of different places and buildings in England! Actually, I am thinking of using it as a decoration in my classroom instead of spoiling it with food stains :lol:
Fantastic gift, Dawn, thank you very-very much! :lol:
Oh I'm so glad with everything that happened recently I didn't have time to send it out sooner and I had to get Sean's mum to wrap it and post it out. It was only after it went she told me she'd reused a envelope that had my name on it :oops: sorry about that!

The apron is actually of places/buildings with in the teeside area which is where I live. It might not be the greatest place to live but its got a fantastic history :) I saw the apron and couldn't resist :)
Rose

Post by Rose »

Yeah sounds like everyone is getting some super!!!!!!!! fantastic!!!!!!!!gifts :D

We want pictures everyone......PLEASE :beg:
Raven

Kerri! Re: Stashmas Gifts

Post by Raven »

Ohmygosh!! I got my stashmas gifts on Saturday and I am so so happy! She sent me two charts off my wish list, along with two bundles of floss (each bundle contains the dmc floss needed for each of the charts wrapped in a pretty red ribbon!), a beautiful card and a pretty decoration of flowers with inspirational sayings on it! I am so excited!!! Thank you so much!!

I am so excited by these! I can't wait to start stitching them! Thank you thank you thank you!! They're perfect!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub: :hug: :hug:

Raven
Rose

Post by Rose »

That is a great pile of stash. Love the chart that says "She who dies with the most PATTERNS" :lol:
kerbear879

Post by kerbear879 »

YAY I was hoping you got them Raven! I was worried they wouldn't make it before Christmas! I am so glad you like everything! :D
Kerri
Current WIP:

Dawn

Post by Dawn »

This is for Caz (aka Kute Kitty)
Thanks for understanding. Here is a pic of the kit I got for her: (it came from an ebay seller, and I received it in an open kit, but I'm going to put the items into some ziplock baggies so there a little more enclosed.) All the items are there though. :wink:

I'll also be sending a card, just not sure what card I'll be sending yet. It'll probably be a quick self-made stamped card.
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

Oh that's so pretty! And I really love handmade cards. Thank you, person!
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law

Angel

Post by Angel »

Hey guys, Angel's been really swamped over the holidays, so sorry for the late update, I've only just got through all my mail both offline and online :S And I still have a load of stuff to reply to. How is it that everything seems to want my attention over December?

Anyway, I got my present in plenty of time (Unlike the one I sent out where I may or may not have actually hit the post deadline.... Please forgive me if it's late, I could barely walk). And I LOVED it.

Thank you! I'll take some pictures of what I got when I've finished filling out forms. Someone really knows me quite well ^_^ BUNNIES and sparkles!!!!!!!!!!!!! *snuggles her tatty teddy and wonders if she could get away with adding another WIP into her schedule*