winnie the poo

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

minij

winnie the poo

Post by minij »

I have just finished Winnie the Poo & Tigger skipping along, just got to press it and frame it now. Although it is only a small project it had loads of frsctionals and backstitch. (I hate fractionals on aida) . I have registered with photobucket so will have to take a photo and try to download. I will now be starting the first of the baby samplers which is a Hugs picture from the WOXS 141 and I will add babys name etc.
wendywombat

Re: winnie the poo

Post by wendywombat »

Yes I hate fractional stitches too! :x try to avoid them as much as I can. On Aida they are irritating, simpler on evenweaves.

Love Tigger & Pooh! look forward to seeing the finished pictures! :dance: :dance:
Busy_B

Post by Busy_B »

Your projects sound great! Can't wait to see pics!
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

I'm looking forward to the pictures!
:applesauce: :applesauce:
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Rose

Post by Rose »

Yeah it is always so rewarding to finish a project big or little. They make us feel good. Can't wait for pictures.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
minij

Post by minij »

I have managed to download some of my pictures onto photobucket but still only getting the writing no picture when I try to copy and paste, just type in minij53 on photobucket if you would like to view, sorry about that but I will keep trying
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

I love the picture of a dog you've got up there!
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law

Busy_B

Post by Busy_B »

minij wrote:I have managed to download some of my pictures onto photobucket but still only getting the writing no picture when I try to copy and paste, just type in minij53 on photobucket if you would like to view, sorry about that but I will keep trying
You will only get the writing when you are writing your reply in the thread. Have you tried leaving the writing in after you copy & paste, submitting your response and then viewing what you've just written in the thread? Your picture will probably be there.
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
K1nS

Post by K1nS »

I love winnie the pooh and eeyore :D I shall look forward to seeing the pics
minij

Post by minij »

Thanks all for your help, you now know how useless I am with computers.
I have managed to download Poo but under ' some of my pictures' I will try to get it right next time.
My next challenge is to start my personal gallery I am sure I will get in a muddle doing that.

I have started my first baby sampler of hugs and so far it is going really well, not worth taking a photo yet as it doesn't look like anything.