Charts and Books

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Rose

Charts and Books

Post by Rose »

Over the week-end while I was sorting out my new stash I also went through and sorted out my old stash and I found that I have a number of patterns and books that were either given to me or I bought and now know I will never do. I have them in my Webshots Gallery If you go to the section named "To Share" you will see the charts and the books.

I gave a few pictures of some of the patterns from the different books. They are marked as to which pattern goes with which book. I will probably need some help with the postage costs on the books and maybe also some of the charts.

If you are interested in any of these please contact me and we can work out how to send them and also what the cost will be.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
valb58

Re: Charts and Books

Post by valb58 »

Rose, I would love the new born king leaflet and if no one else wants them the angel 1 & 11 leaflets please.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I am very interested in the Antique Trains Rose, is this a leaflet?
MrXStitch

Post by MrXStitch »

I've pm'd you about the Victorian booklet. :D
Come and visit Mr X Stitch - the number 1 contemporary embroidery blog! http://www.mrxstitch.com
Have you heard Stitching n Junk - the world's best stitching podcast! http://mrxstitch.libsyn.com/
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Are the Woodland friends still available? I've p/m'd you
Rose

Post by Rose »

I thought I would bring this back up to the top. I still have 2 books, 2 kits and 1 pamphlet. If there are any newbies that would like to check them out they are in my Webshots Gallery under the "To Share gallery" If you have any questions send me a pm and if any of you would like to make some arrangement to recieve these pm me. :D
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
newton

Post by newton »

What are you looking for, for cattitudes kit?
madge