Hi again

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Fuzzy

Hi again

Post by Fuzzy »

Hi I was in this forum many years ago. Still been stitching on and off. Looking forward to getting to know you's all again.
rcperryls

Re: Hi again

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: :wave: Welcome back! I think you will find some old faces amidst the new faces you will also be seeing. I imagine the forum looks different so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. You said you've been stitching on and off and that is something that happens to all of us over the years. Anything you are stitching now? We'd love to see it. You may remember some of the "sticky threads" we have probably had since the beginning like the "Stash and Grab" and "St Cross Stitchers Clinic and Hospital". We have "Quick Daily Posts" which replaced the old "chat" that was here and one of my favorites "The Smile for Today", which is something we all need at different times. Looking forward to getting to know you too!

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
mags

Post by mags »

Hello and welcome back :D
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
fccs

Post by fccs »

Welcome back to the dark side. :-) I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your WIPs.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Welcome back! It's always nice to see an old friend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been stitching. :wave: