fccs’s not cross stitch 2022

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

fccs

Re: fccs’s not cross stitch 2022

Post by fccs »

rcperryls wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:06 pm I know they are going to love the afghan. It is so pretty and unique! And the pup looks like he appreciates the afghan and would never rip up directions. Just enjoying being on the sofa sleeping near it.

Carole
:dance:
That’s Minny and she loves sleeping on blankets. Had I left it out after taking the picture I guarantee she would have been on it.

And my son and DIL really loved the afghan as a memento of their last year in Cheyenne and are excited to have it finished so they can use it. I’ll try to get more done on it tomorrow but they know it won’t be fully finished until my return trip in January.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
fccs

Post by fccs »

Here’s where I left off. All the months are done so when I go back to Virginia, I’ll finish the top three rows and then decide on how I’ll do the edges. And I have all those tails to weave in. (The colored bobbles cover the kids’ last year in Cheyenne, so the top two rows - June 2021 - start with a bunch of grey bobbles leading up to the date their last year began. And the bottom two rows - June 2022 - end with grey bobbles for when they left.)

Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: This is one of the most unique and personal and colorful afghans I have ever seen. I am not surprised your son and DIL love it!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker