XS-Collectibles?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Roland

XS-Collectibles?

Post by Roland »

Has anyone ever ordered from https://www.xs-collectibles.com/ ?

There are a few patterns I really like and I’m considering ordering as downloads.
Serinde

Re: XS-Collectibles?

Post by Serinde »

Never dealt with this American company. They also act as wholesalers to Wye Needlecraft, for instance. It's pdf only.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

I've never heard of them either, but they have some interesting designs. I briefly looked through it. Didn't want to find something I really wanted.
They also act as wholesalers for ABC Stitch and I've used them. Looks like they have been around since at least 1998 online.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Hi, back again on here after a break, ha, serendipity, I've just ordered/downloaded a chart from them- Claude Monet Studio Boat No 2.
Because I have a small boat in a similar setting.
No problems dealing with the site, paid via paypal and the download came through immediately.
$9.99 US, £8.32 UK.I have no connection with the site, but can recommend it, loads of artists paintings.
This is "getting back into stitching after a break" - 101500 stitches, so a major project.(39 pages to print off, it's still a bargain, IMO)
Watch this space, if I can get the pics onto the message.
WIP: Van Gogh "Fishing Boats", Another Bayeux scene
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Good to have you back! And also glad to hear that your experience was so good with XS-Collectibles. Fab when something works the way it should. :applesauce:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Serinde wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:02 am Good to have you back! And also glad to hear that your experience was so good with XS-Collectibles. Fab when something works the way it should. :applesauce:
I agree with both points!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Roland

Post by Roland »

Welcome back.

I guess with the site down, I forgot to update. I did order Bedroom at Arles from them. No issue with downloading, and the pattern is excellent too.