Need Help Bambi's First Year

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

stephcreasy

Need Help Bambi's First Year

Post by stephcreasy »

Hello - I am new to the forum and super excited to be here. I have an issue. I am working on the MCG Textiles Bambi's first year and my puppies got a hold of the color/symbol chart and I am now unable to complete it. I am really hoping that somebody can assist me and share the chart. MCG Textiles is now out of business so I cannot ask them for it.
rcperryls

Re: Need Help Bambi's First Year

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! We are excited to have you here too! I don't have the chart you are looking for and would have suggested contacting MCG but that is obviously not an option now. I'm sure that if someone on the forum has the chart and is no longer working on it they will be glad to send it to you. Or someone on the forum will have a good idea as to how you can get the information you need. Do you know who the designer of the chart is? Perhaps she or he would be able to help you. Was MCG purchased by another vender who would have the information you are looking for?

For future reference, is always a good idea (especially if you have chart eating/tearing paper up puppies) to make a working copy of a chart. While copyright laws prevent copies being made for other purposes, working copies are usually no problem at all.

Looking forward to getting to know you and keeping :x: that we get to see this project progress.

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
stephcreasy

Post by stephcreasy »

Hello - It is a Disney Dreams Collection by Thomas Kinkade. I usually always make a copy and I just don't know why I did not this time. The puppies were not supposed to be in my room and well you know how that goes!!!!!!

I would appreciate it and I would for sure to make sure to return the chart when completed. Thank you for any help that I can get on this!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi Steaphy and Welcome from me too in chilly Brisbane Australia. I hope you can get a copy of the chart from someone as it sounds like a lovely one to stitch. I know that Thomas Kincaid designs are often available from other cross stitch suppliers and maybe spending some time on the internet might bring you the help you need. How many puppies do you have?
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
stephcreasy

Post by stephcreasy »

Hello

I now only have 5 puppies. Two left to be with their new homes. These kitsch are in hot demand. I see them selling for 250 us dollars on Ebay. Crazy!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Hi Steph, I have finally remembered (with help from Google) one supplier of a lot of Thomas Kincaid cross stitch kits - it is Dimensions. I know they are a little expensive but they are trustworthy and very hhelpful I have found. They are in the US.
Failing that just Google Bambi's first year and see if anyone is stocking currently. Good Luck.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
stephcreasy

Post by stephcreasy »

Thank you so much. I will get in touch with them.....