my Shawl

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

mauveme

my Shawl

Post by mauveme »

Finished my shawl. It's quite big, got carried away. Used two of the 7oz balls of Bernat yarn
Linda
rcperryls

Re: my Shawl

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: I love big shawls that you can wrap around and get that warm, cozy, comforting feeling on a really cold day. This one looks especially wonderful because of its deep rich color.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

I lovè it! Perfect for those cold winter days after the awful heat we've been having. I was looking at a pattern just the other day for a shawl that shape. You have inspired me to download that pattern now :wink:
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

wendywombat wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:15 pm I lovè it! Perfect for those cold winter days after the awful heat we've been having. I was looking at a pattern just the other day for a shawl that shape. You have inspired me to download that pattern now :wink:
Oh great, looking forward to seeing that in the future.
Linda
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

That will be a real blessing to you come the cold winter ahead. Well Done :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

This really is so pretty and I am certain it will come in handy when the weather gets colder!! Congrats on a beautiful finish!! :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Beautiful and it looks really cosy and comfy!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
HannahM

Post by HannahM »

This is a lovely shawl, just right for the changing season :applesauce: :applesauce:
Hannah :)
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Started wearing it. We had a cold spell, lasted two days, humid again. But it is loveless and comfy, :whoop:
Linda
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

mauveme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:45 pm Started wearing it. We had a cold spell, lasted two days, humid again. But it is loveless and comfy, :whoop:
I hope you mean lovely here :) That is a gorgeous deep purple. I have been trying a mosaic knitting one and I keep getting off in my count. Ripped it out 3 times now... 4th time's the charm? Send me some of your skills! :)
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

tiffstitch wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 am I hope you mean lovely here :) That is a gorgeous deep purple. I have been trying a mosaic knitting one and I keep getting off in my count. Ripped it out 3 times now... 4th time's the charm? Send me some of your skills! :)

Well then I won’t tell you how many times I had to pull rows. :tantrum: knitting a sweater now and the pattern is so simple and easy to screw up. The pattern is on the purl side, easy to mess up :tantrum: and I do, often especially when something takes my attention, like the TV.
Linda