Christmas Season Patterns/charts

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

westrnfan

Christmas Season Patterns/charts

Post by westrnfan »

It is not too early to start your Christmas counted cross stitch project, either for your home or as gifts this season. Check out the pattern/charts at https://lovedtostitch.com/collections/c ... rns-charts" target="_blank" target="_blank
Serinde

Re: Christmas Season Patterns/charts

Post by Serinde »

Hey, westrnfan! Great to see you! As usual, you have a lovely selection on offer. Are these lovely charts still from Peggy's stash? Golly!
westrnfan

Post by westrnfan »

Yes. There were over 800 charts and I still have about 150 to enter.
I Have a problem and would like your advice
I know that the cost of postage prohibits most stitchers in UK and Europe from buying. I am trying to find a way to lower the total cost. So far, the only thing I have come up with is to refund part of the total, product cost and shipping and handling, cost. But, then I do not know the currency that is used to buy the order. The only order was from Taiwan and the order showed as USD. If you in UK place an order will it automatically be in USD and if I refund X amount of the order do you get your money back?
Thanks for your help.
Walt
westrnfan

Post by westrnfan »

Because of high shipping and handling costs for international customers, Lovedtostitch.com is offering a refund of the difference between domestic USPS First Class Package and handling and international USPS First Class Package and handling. For example, if domestic cost is $10.00 and international is $25.00, the refund will be $15.00. Minimum purchase of 5 or more items is required.
westrnfan

Post by westrnfan »

Https://lovedtostitch.com/" target="_blank is offering a discount of 20% on all items. Enter discount code – 20%OFF- at check out.