Glaad to be back

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kingfisher2

Glaad to be back

Post by kingfisher2 »

It's Izzi again & glad to get on here again as I have more cottages to stitch. One is the sister chart to Pleasant Row Cottages - a terrace of same colour brick houses with few colourful flowers in front gardens. Pleasant Row Cottages looks lonely on the lounge wall so it will be lovely to get this addition.

I mislaid notebook with password & then had PC crash. Took it to local repair people who sorted it out. Several people had problems in our area so think someone must have been trying to hack into them. So got all new emails etc.

I am soooo glad to be back as you all helped me with the row of cottages & the kingfisher & yellow flowers picture. I did not want to stitch the new cottages without you all. I have several cottage x stitches now - think it must amount to a small village :lol: Have a few scenic ones to do as well.

Want to stitch something for a friend first of all. Hope to start that Easter weekend. I will put updates on here once started.

Now have a memorable password & to make doubly sure will list passwords in 2 separate notebooks so if one gets lost I'm bound to find the other one.

Have a good Easter all of you. See you soon.

Izzi
Izzi

If you believe you can you will
rcperryls

Re: Glaad to be back

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Welcome back! We are glad to see you again and will be looking forward to more lovely cottage updates! And keeping track of passwords has become a real task. :tantrum:

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Nicola Main

Post by Nicola Main »

Welcome back Izzi I've missed you! :hug: Can't wait to see your future projects! xxx
Work in Progress
Rachel Froud 'Highlander'
poppy

Post by poppy »

Glad to have you back, Izzi :D
kingfisher2 wrote: I did not want to stitch the new cottages without you all. I have several cottage x stitches now - think it must amount to a small village Have a few scenic ones to do as well.
That is good because I LOVE the cottages! :whoop:

Have a lovely Easter too :rainbow:
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

Welcome back!!! So sorry you had problems with you PC and hope that all will be much smoother now!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: :whoop: Great to have you - and your lovely cottages - back again. Computers are great tools - when they want to behave themselves - the rest of the time they are a pain.
Looking forward to seeing your next cottage.:)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

poppy wrote:Glad to have you back, Izzi :D
kingfisher2 wrote: I did not want to stitch the new cottages without you all. I have several cottage x stitches now - think it must amount to a small village Have a few scenic ones to do as well.
That is good because I LOVE the cottages! :whoop:

Have a lovely Easter too :rainbow:
I wondered where you were!!! :tizzy:

So pleased that you are Back with us again!! :dance: :dance:
kingfisher2

Post by kingfisher2 »

Aaaww, thank you for all the lovely comments & I am very pleased to be back, ready to start stitching again.

Not done much of anything as mid January things went down hill due to FB. I did not want to come on here all melancholy as many families have lots more problems to deal with. Then I had laptop probs.

Need to finish getting kit ready to make gift for my friend. That is to be done before the next big project. It is a Margaret Sherry design from a chart booklet of hers. Will post pics once I start.

Many of you have done such wonderful work over the past few months, so pretty & colourful as well as intricate stitches, all a joy to see.

Looking forward to joining in regularly again with my stitching friends. Although the terrace is not as colourful as some kits it will sit nicely with the cottages I've already done. I have very colourful cottage kits as well & wish I could sew more than one at a time :lol:
Izzi

Serinde

Post by Serinde »

So glad you are back, and really looking forward to "helping" with the cottages. :wip:
kingfisher2

Post by kingfisher2 »

Bit late of me but thank you Serinde. Quite a lot of building work to be done so any help gratefully received :lol: Think there are 5 cottages waiting to be stitched as well as other kits/charts. Will fit 'other things' in between each cottage I stitch so as not to make them tedious to work on.
Izzi

fccs

Post by fccs »

kingfisher2 wrote:I
I am soooo glad to be back as you all helped me with the row of cottages & the kingfisher & yellow flowers picture. I did not want to stitch the new cottages without you all. I have several cottage x stitches now - think it must amount to a small village :lol: Have a few scenic ones to do as well.

Izzi
You'd better not stitch them without us. I, for one, look forward to all your updates.

And welcome back - computers are wonderful until they aren't, right?
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends