HAED - Moo Quack Moo - 6/4 update

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Serinde

Re: HAED - Moo Quack Moo - Update 8/3 - 16

Post by Serinde »

That is really coming along so well. Trees! And cats, of course. :kitty: :kitty:
mouselady

Post by mouselady »

It's a wonderful update, with a lovely tree!

Great work, looking forward to your next update.
Desiree

WIP:
Lobo - HAED
Faces of Joan Elliot SAL
Friendly Felines

2016 Finishes:
Joan Elliot Birth Announcement
Flower of the Month - July
12 Days of Christmas
AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

The piece is coming along quite nicely. I'm glad you were able to achieve your goal. It's such a nice feeling to cross off a finished goal. I often keep track of finished goals. They motivate me at times when I seem to be moving at a slug's pace and feel like I never get anything done.

Thanks for the update! :D
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
Mistresspaige

Post by Mistresspaige »

Wow it is coming along very nicely well done :applesauce:
Beaaaatrice

Post by Beaaaatrice »

Hi everyone! :wub:

No, I have not abandoned you and I have not abandoned my project either.
Life these past weeks has not been kind on me.

First, I got sinusitis (I think that's the english word for it), which at first started as a cold and then developed (lucky me) to sinusitus. Got my medication and did not feel well because of them, my stomach was not happy and I lost my appetite (etc etc etc). Then, I got really bad news regarding the health of a family member of mine, which I'm still in the process of trying to cope with.

So, just to sit down and relax and stitch with no stress and just enjoy it, hasn't really been an option. I sat down this weekend and did some actually and I'm planning to do more this week. I'm starting to miss it and miss you!

So next monday, a new picture will come up!

Hope you all had a great easter! :wub:

Bea
karen4bells

Re: HAED - Moo Quack Moo - 29/3 update

Post by karen4bells »

So sorry to hear that you've been suffering from sinusitis and I hope you are soon feeling 100%!! Get well, Bea and we all look forward to seeing your next update on this!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

I hope the medications help with the sinusitis and that the side effects wear off soon if they haven't already. It is awful when the medicine you take caused other problems. I'm also sorry to hear that you have had bad news about a family member's health. Hard enough to deal with that when you are feeling well. I find that stitching can be a good way for me to get a "time out" when having a lot of things to cope with. Re energizes me to face each day. I am looking forward to seeing your updates and remember we are always here whether you have a lot or a little or even no progress to post.

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Beaaaatrice

Post by Beaaaatrice »

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm and kind responses, it makes me so happy, you are so kind!

The side effects from the medicine has worn off, but I think I have another cold coming, I did feel well last week, but this week not as much. Thank you once again for the comments, it goes straight to my heart! :wub:

Two days late with the update, I usually update when I'm at work, because I have a better computer and better version of Photoshop here, but I've been super busy, right now it's a bit calmer, so here is my update :whoop:

As you can see I've been working on the sky, I try to go from top to bottom depending on how the pattern goes and although I haven't managed to do as much as I would have liked to, I'm quite pleased (considering everything).

I need to order the rest of the colours that I didn't order at the start, I've found one colour that I don't have right now, but I have a feeling that I'll find more pretty soon.

I'm going to try to update next week as well, I don't know how much I'm going to do during the work days, but I'll try to shift gear under the weekend :) Even if it's a small update, I'm going to post something for you guys. :D

I'm going to try to stitch when I'm more stressed than usual, to see if it can help me to relax, thanks Carole. I didn't look at it like that, I more felt like I needed to be relaxed to stitch, and not stitch to be relaxed. I will definitley try it! :wub:

Hope you like my update! :wub:
Bea
lavenderbee

Re: HAED - Moo Quack Moo - 6/4 update

Post by lavenderbee »

Well done it is coming along nicely. :applesauce: :D
lavenderbee :-)

stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
rcperryls

Re: HAED - Moo Quack Moo - 6/4 update

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: I do like your update a lot! And I look forward to seeing more!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker