new to this forum

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

lynnie1

new to this forum

Post by lynnie1 »

Hi muy name is Lyn I did post a message but can't find it silly me lol, anyway here is a bit about myself, my name is Lyn I am 62 years old, married to Graham 2 daughters (1 deceased) i live in the lovely seaside town of Cromer Norfolk my hobbies are cross stitching reading, knitting, watching television, playing games on the computer, i love to chat to people on the phone, I work full time as a cashier for Morrisons.
I would very much like to chat with other members, i am not one for doing exchanges because of the time it takes to do a picture etc but would like to exchange tips though.
Sparklicity4

Re: new to this forum

Post by Sparklicity4 »

Hi and Welcome Lyn!!! I am rarely new to this forum myself but everyone here has been very nice and welcoming.My name is Melissa and I currently live in Texas, US. Cant wait to get to know you better!
lynnie1

hi melissa

Post by lynnie1 »

look forward to chatting with you xx
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Hi Lyn and welcome to the forum from South Carolina. You did have another post. We have one thread that a new member started and several others posted there right after she did, which often happens. But that is fine. If you ever want to fine one of your posts you can do that by going to the very top of the page and click on View your posts. Hopefully you will soon have plenty of posts including pictures of your work. We love pictures. We love to chat about cross stitch (and other subjects as well) and hope you will join in.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Hi Lynn and :wave: Welcome from me too in Brisbane, its lovely to have you on board. I look forward to seeing pictures of your current work (WIP).

I am sorry to read that you have lost 1 daughter and send :wub: and :hug: to you. That must be so devastating for a parent.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Brekkana

Post by Brekkana »

Hello Lyn, greetings from big ol' Texas, USA :) Hope to here lots from you, pictures included lol!
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
lavenderbee

Post by lavenderbee »

Hello Lynne, Welcome to the forum. Look forward to getting to know you & seeing your work. Everyone here friendly & you can get so many tips, I have. Always someone to help with any problems you may encounter too. Peeps are very friendly here :whoop:

Sorry you have lost a daughter, must be heartbreaking.

DH & I went to Cromer when on a camping holiday in Norfolk. We remember it as a windy day & our windbreak fell over, we had a good laugh about that. And still do I might add :lol: :lol:
lavenderbee :-)

stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
Oriettait

Post by Oriettait »

Hello Lynne and welcome to the forum from Italy! :wave:
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
:wip:
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

And welcome to the forum from the :sun: and :cold: West of Scotland! :wave:
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hello from Colorado and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll share pictures of your work. (There's even a section where you can share your knitting pieces.) What are you working on now?
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Radiante59

Post by Radiante59 »

Hi and welcome from Nebraska :wave: