Beach projects 2014,

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

meganh

Beach projects 2014,

Post by meganh »

Hey all, i decided to start a thread to keep all my beach projects up to date :whoop: :whoop: These tend to be easier projects on Aida,so i can sew on the deck or in the car. But never fear---I do have some more involved pieces that will make it into the rotation. Since I', spending most of the summer here I will have LOTS of extra time to stitch :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
When it's don this one will say Mele Kalikimaka, The familys favorite song from Christmas Vacation--I think I need to make at least three of these this yearImage
And a picture of my stitching view--just becuse :tizzy: :tizzy: :tizzy:
Seeds of Friendship
Mermaids(Country Cottage Kids)
Various smalls and Christmas ornaments
Dessert makes me Happy
CCN Mermaids
Christmas Ornament SAL
rcperryls

Re: Beach projects 2014,

Post by rcperryls »

Great project for the beach! I love your view! :whoop: I loved stitching on a porch/patio at the beach. We spent many summers renting a cottage on Anna Maria Island on the Gulf Coast of Florida. I would sit for hours in the screened patio with a beautiful ocean view and stitch and be so content! Found it harder those times we were at the Outer Banks. The wind would sometimes catch my threads when I was threading a needle (especially blended threads - I did a lot of TW designs then). I'm not familiar with Harker's Island. Is it one of the islands in the Outer Banks?

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
meganh

Post by meganh »

rcperryls wrote:Great project for the beach! I love your view! :whoop: I loved stitching on a porch/patio at the beach. We spent many summers renting a cottage on Anna Maria Island on the Gulf Coast of Florida. I would sit for hours in the screened patio with a beautiful ocean view and stitch and be so content! Found it harder those times we were at the Outer Banks. The wind would sometimes catch my threads when I was threading a needle (especially blended threads - I did a lot of TW designs then). I'm not familiar with Harker's Island. Is it one of the islands in the Outer Banks?

Carole
:dance:
Harkers is on the Crystal coast, bout halfway down. We over look Cape Lookout Lighthouse and Shakelford banks, about 18 miles from Beaufort. If your ever in the area the deck has plenty of room :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
Seeds of Friendship
Mermaids(Country Cottage Kids)
Various smalls and Christmas ornaments
Dessert makes me Happy
CCN Mermaids
Christmas Ornament SAL
Rose

Post by Rose »

What a great place to sit and stitch!!!!!!!! And the stitching is wonderful!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
LD282

Post by LD282 »

Nope, not jealous at all!!! :P :wink:

Great start too!

WIPs
A Treasured Time
A Kiss For Snowman
Ballet Shoes
DahliaDoll

Post by DahliaDoll »

Lovely stitching and view!

We will be at the beach for a week starting on Monday!
My Blog: Crafting is My Busy-Ness

乁( •_• )ㄏ
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

WOW What a fantastic view, I would be sitting back enjoying it more than stitching. Love your new start too. :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262