Looking for an old issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch Mag

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

drhusted

Looking for an old issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch Mag

Post by drhusted »

I am looking for an issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch but not sure which one.(Magazine is out of print) I need part 1 of one of their Collections series, called "The Christmas Story, Heaven's Gift". It shows stand-up Mary, Joseph, Baby, Shepherd and a sheep. Any help would be appreciated. I have part 2 but it has been torn from the magazine and I have no idea which year.
Diane H
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hi there drhusted

i believe that i have those patterns in my collection as i remember seeing them. I can look for you on Wednesday as that is my day off i will keep you updated.

inuyashagirl
razzamatazz

Post by razzamatazz »

Hi Diane

Welcome to the forum!

Maggie xx 8)
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Hi! I just looked in my magazine stash, and I only have the Premier Issue of that magazine. I hope someone else can help out. Good luck!
Rose

Post by Rose »

I was given some mags a few years back and thought I might have the one you were looking for but I am sorry I have four and none of them are the one you need. Sorry!!!

It did give me a chance to look through my stash and I found a couple projects I might be able to use for my son and daughter for Christmas presents. If I can ever find time to get to my projects.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Hi Diane Welcome to the forum, I will check my old mags, I never throw any away. Linda
Linda