Baby praying.

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

hostsurrogate

Baby praying.

Post by hostsurrogate »

What a wonderful site. I am so thrilled to have found it.

Can i ask anyone if they are aware of this sross-stitch i am trying to locate? I was half way through it and it was thrown out by accident.

The picture is of a baby (approx 18mth old) in a sleepsuit,kneeling next to his bed praying. There is a teddybear also kneeling next to him praying. Some of the bed is shown in the picture and a bedside cabinet. They are all on a rug.

I`m sorry i don`t know the name or artist but i am sure if anyone has seen it they will not forget it.

Thankyou so much for your help and for this wonderful site.
Jane x x x.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome to the group, I have had some of the best tips from this group. I dont know the pattern you need but a good place to start would be a site on line, try www.patternsonline.com or 123stitch, or cobwebcorners, you might find they have the pattern you need, good luck with that, I did the same thing and never found the pattern hope you have better luck. Linda
Linda
Rose

Post by Rose »

Welcome to the site and I hope that you stay with us for a very long time. I also found this site when I was looking for help with a project. We are all very helpful and love it when new members join in. We also like for you to share your tips and stories about stitching please do. I personally love the gallery section were we share pictures of our work and sometimes of our animals. Since we are so spead out all over the world we come up with some super new ideas and help.

As for your current problem have you made a run through e-bay and see if they have it there. Also while you are there you can go to some different stores and ask them for help alot of times they will know what you need and were to look if they don't stock it. The sites that have already been mentioned are also good along with Annie's Attic, Micheal's and Joann's.
Tesha

Post by Tesha »

Dear hostsurrogate,
The pattern you are looking for called "Bedtime prayer" by Needle Treasures, see here http://www.sewandso.co.uk/ran666-20.html
The same picture was also made by Italian company Passione Ricamo, I saw it in the Internet but I couldn't find right now :wink: I'm sure you'll choose the best!
This is the link to the Passione Ricamo free patterns, Easter presents to dear Ladies :lol: http://www.passionericamo.com/indexfreebie.htm
A word is dead when it is said, some say.
I say it just begins to live that day.
Dickinson E.
razzamatazz

Post by razzamatazz »

Welcome to the forum Jane

Maggie xx 8)
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Hi from me as well.....

I was going to say I was familiar with the pattern, but looks like Ive been beaten to it!!!!

Good luck with completing your project
hostsurrogate

Post by hostsurrogate »

Thankyou all so much for the advice. After all this time searching i can now complete my project.

Thanks again everyone.
Jane x x x.
hostsurrogate

Post by hostsurrogate »

Just to let you know that my kit is now in the post to me. Wonderful news. I will show you the end results.

Thanks all.
Jane x x x.
blackaraknia

Post by blackaraknia »

Fantastic we can't wait to see your finished project. :P I hope you are enjoying the site. I've gotten lots of good help from everyone. :wink: I also welcome you to the site as well. :D
hostsurrogate

Post by hostsurrogate »

Thanks for that.

I received the kit this morning. Fast or what????
Jane x x x.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

If someone else is looking for something similar in the future, there's this freebie at hand:
http://www.michaels.com/art/online/proj ... egoryid=30