Long live eBay

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Angel

Post by Angel »

LMAO I get paid on wednesday too, right in the middle of my holiday! ^_^ I don't know if we will be going shopping though. Just seeing him again is enough. But oooh if we go shopping! I LOVE visiting London. I mean it's huge and scary and busy to a country girl like me...but the shops! *drools*
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

Oh yes, the shops! I'm London born and bred and I am used to shops for everything, but up here in the deep dark norf, there is no stash shops around me :cry: .
Make the most of them London stash shops Angel!
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Angel

Post by Angel »

I don't know any London stash shops. I know Camden and I know Londons forbidden planet! That's about the limit of my knowledge!

I spent most of my life in Deepcar/stocksbridge. Which is predominatly fields! And my entire life in Sheffield, where you're never more than a 20 minute walk from nature. My first visit to London I almost died. It was just....a concrete jungle! :shock: I still get nervous there and I'm a very confident person.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Have a wonderful holiday, it sounds like you deserve it. Enjoy your boyfriend and if you get in a tad of stash shopping that will just mean that it was perfect. :lol:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Angel

Post by Angel »

Thank you rose. I go straight after my sunday shift. A nice long four hour coach journey after a 12 hour shift *looks tired already* I'll have a blast, shopping or no
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Hope u have a wonderful time angel.
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

*Hugs ebay*

Got my threads from ebay today. I made sure the ones I ordered will do a few projects I have in mind, but I am keen to get started on my owl project now ... just got to put my piano exam card together (the scary fraying technique) and finish the backstitch on my Grandparents card ...then it's onto the owls!! :dance: :D :dance:
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:

Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Angel

Post by Angel »

YAY!!!! I ordered like 118 threads from ebay :P I have at least four projects in line with all those threads plus a few more that include threads I already have. But I just bought crossstitcher and that has a forever friends design that Jayms says his mom will love sooo....MORE FLOSS to be ordered ^_^

Jayms is taking me stash shopping tomorrow. We're going to Stevenage for some shopping, then if there's no stash shop there (and I would be greatly suprised) Jayms is pretty sure Hitching has a shop that sells stash. So YAY for me ^_^ :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: BTW if anyone has been shopping in stevenage, tell me where I can find stash?
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

Got fabric off ebay today. 2 lots. Fiddlers cloth and aida. (11 pieces altogether).
Also got a good postal discount, so am well pleased at the moment.

*Ebay Fan* :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Angel, when in London, have you been to Liberty's needlework department (if department is the right word)? I managed to include it in my and husband's London walk last week, and it was lovely -- such a beautiful building; most of the stuff was far too expensive but it was a great place for browsing :-)
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

ebay yeah!!

i just won an auction of 3 leaflets for $1.00 plus shipping..

one was beautiful heart wreathes, one of a dragonfly fairy type design and another book of food for stitching on plastic canvas for magnets..soo cute!

another great site for supplies..or for inspiration for other crafts as well..

etsy.com

just type in "cross stitch" in the search box..u get supplies and finished products..
and that is with any craft too..i love going and looking around at how creative some people are!
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend