Thread heaven

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

suehoward59

Thread heaven

Post by suehoward59 »

:? :? Hi i was just wondering if using thread heaven will stop my thread from tangling together and if it will help make the cross stitches look a bit neater as i sem to be having problems, also will it help stop knotting and tangling.
:roll: :lol:
Thanks for your answers much appreciated. Sue xxx

Tell your loved ones you love them you never know what is round the corner

http://www.freewebs.com/suziebear59/" target="_blank
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Theoretically it will but it must be something in the stars right now because I'm having the same trouble! and the Thread Heaven isn't helping much. :roll:
Rose

Post by Rose »

As I usually only need to use it to help with the metallics or silks that I am stitching with I am not sure what the benifits are of using it with cotton floss. It has been quite some time since I had my thread be a problem that I don't think so much abou it. But I guess giving it a try couldn't hurt anything. :?
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Angel

Post by Angel »

When I first bought my thread heaven I used it on everything. I saw absolutly no benefits to using it on regular cotton personally.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

lacemaker2004 wrote:Theoretically it will but it must be something in the stars right now because I'm having the same trouble! and the Thread Heaven isn't helping much. :roll:
I have been having the same problem lately, no matter what I do everything just keeps knotting and twisting. I usually use Thread heaven, I find it helps the thread from fraying and it used to stop the knotting, but right now , nothing does :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Linda