All lovers of Egypt!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

That's OK Dude! I'm pretty thick skinned! :lol: :lol: If they can't help their temptations ...........Well!!
:wink: :wink:
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Temptation? Me? Well I never!!

Who me? :o I'm not surfing for stitching stores along the travel routes I'll be taking out of town over the next two months, I would never do that...honest 8) ...by the way, :oops: does anyone know of a stitching shop in the San Diego Mission Bay area or Boston? I'll be getting in on Sundays and leaving on Tuesdays so it would need to be open on a Monday.....otherwise there would only be nose prints on the glass and that extra suitcase I'm taking would be nothing......... :roll:
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Maps have hotels on them but Why Oh Why don't they put Stash Outlets on them?? :(
Have a great trip Lacemaker and if you see some temptation on the way then Go For it Girl!!! Treat yourself! :D :D
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

I did buy a really cool book called (sometime like) the Needleworkers Traveling Companion and it does have many US and Canada stores on it.
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Essential travelling book I think!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: You could plan your trip via the best needlecraft stores. :wink: :wink:
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Instead of the Teapot Trail, there should be a Threaded Needle Trail!
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Shall we start one? :roll:
whiskers12

Post by whiskers12 »

I am soooo tempted to get this because I LOVE anything to do with EGYPT and I am, afterall, an archaeologist! However, I really don't get too much time to stitch now and I have other Egypt charts to do, one very similar to this from CSC. So, I will just have to keep telling myself NO NO NO :(