Wolfy nearly finished!!! Watch this space!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

nicgoss

Post by nicgoss »

Thanks guys!

This was a Kustom Krafts Kit and think it was shipped from Canada. Only found one place that sold the actual kits and not just the patterns (which in the long run would end up more expensive).

I stretched my work onto a mount yesterday and it took piggin ages!!!! Has anyone got an easier way to do this rather than sewing the back to stretch it?

Plan to put it in to be framed on Saturday but can't think of a colour frame! Any ideas would be most welcome!
Nic x

-----------------
Work in Progress

HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
agi

Post by agi »

simply gorgeous! :lol: :applesauce:
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

I found the link for the Wolf design....as well as All Sorts of other Delicious designs! :wink: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :whistle:
http://www.colray-crafts.com/index.php4
mags

Post by mags »

Oh you made me look :shock:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
nicgoss

Post by nicgoss »

Colray Crafts is by far the cheapest website i've found and they have a HUGE selection.

They also offer complete kits that I can't find on any other site - like the heaven and earth ones where you can usually only buy the pattern.

I've ordered lots from them and they are very good. Just bear in mind that the Kustom Krafts ones come from Canada so it does take a good month to get them. Apart from that you can't fault them in the slightest!

Just started the Leopard Cub one - which you may have also seen on that site - its started off quite difficult!!!
Nic x

-----------------
Work in Progress

HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night