Oh wow, look at this kit!!!! >_< Second kit added

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Angel

Post by Angel »

Naw, I gave her posative still. She dispatched rather quickly and sent it to my sister even though I asked her last minute if she could change the address she sent it to and the chart was in excellent condition. I just gave her a really low score on the description and commonuication parts. *shrugs* I'm ok. Just made a note not to buy from her again is all. Which is a shame for her as I'm in need of retail therepy...hmmmm now what should I do... Not spend money on her.... *goes shopping* And when I have a hobby I do go mad on it with the spending. So she's just lost a big customer.

Rattans (The girl who sold me my chinchillas) was wonderful, really polite and helpful, can't do enough for you. She has gained a loyal customer. I even emailed her to ask if she could do me some designs before I went looking elsewhere. So you know, the attitude does make a difference. And if I like someone I'll always ask them about something before I go looking elsewhere. I know some shops can get things but don't usually stock them, so asking is a good option. So that person's gained nothing by her rudeness, just lost a customer that can be very loyal to the sellers she enjoys trading with. I lost nothing as my sister still loves the design.
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Don't lose heart on ebay. I've had mostly great experience with the folks that deal in stitching and lace stuff. I've found that some of the stitch people are shop or pseudo shop owners so they go the extra mile. One lady has helped me lots of times with verifying that specfic hand-dyed fabrics would go with a particular patterns and to be honest, now when I see a fabric I like I turn to her first to see if she has it or if she can get it for me.
Angel

Post by Angel »

Yeah, I won't loose heart with all ebay sellers, just that one.
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Not nice having a bad time with someone off there though is it as it makes u weary of those that are ok.

I bought a kit from ebay and i really wanted to do it, the toothfairy one of winnie the pooh and when it arrived u could so tell it was a seconds or had just been thrown together from some odds and ends. I emailed the person and got a full refund and that was that, sent the kit back.
Angel

Post by Angel »

:evil: The kitty I ordered for my gramma from ebay was wonderful, and the designs I order from Tanya (Chinchillas) are excellent. I used to ebay a lot, then changed email adresses and forgot all my ebay details, so I made a new one (It's killing me having such a low rating), so I've dealt with a lot of nice and bad people before. I always find it's best to add the sellers you love and the sellers that you hate to your saved sellers list, then add a note by the ones you hate saying never do buisness with again and why. Stops you from ending up with the same problem twice ^_^
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Thats such a good idea, i will have to do this to. Thanks for that.
Angel

Post by Angel »

You're most welcome. I love the notes feature. I use it all the time, even on watched items I don't win I leave myself notes about bidding next time. *nod nod* It stops my computer from getting covered in postit notes :P
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

LOL this could be a good thing, im forever leaving myself notes and putting alarm tasks on my phone lol. What are we like eh, thanks again may go have a play about with it now and see what i can do.
Angel

Post by Angel »

hehe I got to the point where I had five notebooks on my computer desk, postits framing my monitor and a corkboard of notes. I have a memory like a sieve, so any site that includes notes...so gotta use the feature. Enjoy playing.
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Thanks hun, had a play about and its really useful will come in handy, thanks again.
Angel

Post by Angel »

You're welcome ^_^ I'm glad I mentioned it now. Such a useful feature.