Making your own charts?

Tips, Tricks & Techniques - anything to help fellow cross stitchers.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Angel

Post by Angel »

Yeah, no it's not a bad remark, they sent me an appology and deducted the price from my bill and sent me all my threads out. They probably have more charts than they can keep up to date with. So I'm just curious as to whether or not they stock this one.

Avoiding? psh, I don't think you avoid doing more projects

You know I actually have two books filled with oriental designs :P I love the far east.
I like Kabuki and turandot from those.
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

more like chanting........"i will not start something new....i will not start something new.......i will not start something new" all the while I start ornaments because they're very easy to do over my lunchhour and my other projects are too complicated....and then there is the "dog hair" sampler because it will only take a few hours and I've bought these two cute pins to use instead of the buttons......oh, yeah, I'm into avoidance........
Angel

Post by Angel »

I've been avoiding stitching at all. I don't know why. Too much going on I guess. and now I want to stitch it's at home >_> I stayed at my moms last night after I found out about my gramma and was in such a state I could barely get dressed properly.

I don't want to start something new until I've finished what I've started.
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Those are natural reactions to everything that is going on and it's alot right now. You'll find your space. Give yourself time.
Angel

Post by Angel »

I don't want to, I want to rewaind time and make everything allright again. I'm still in shock. My gramma sounds so...normal! And she's so warm and wonderful!
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

That too is normal. You will be strong when she needs you to be. We have faith in you and everything you do. She's loved you for years and you will help make everything good for her as you always have.

Grandma's always have the way of being warm and wonderful, that's way they're called Grandmas.
Angel

Post by Angel »

I'm going to try and get to see her on Friday
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Good.

Be strong. We're here for you.
Alyson
Angel

Post by Angel »

Thank you I'll try, but I don't feel too strong.
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

It is sometimes amazing where strength comes from at the point when we least expect it.
Angel

Post by Angel »

I think I've used all mine up right now though. I hate being strong all the time. And I hate when I run out of strength and fall into that dark pit of hopelessness. I don't want to go back there either T_T