Do your hands hurt

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Jill

Do your hands hurt

Post by Jill »

Hi all I am new to this forum. I've been doing cross stitching for two years now since my friend introduced me to it and I am hooked, I just can't put it down. I do big projects but mainly now do small squares which I make into cards and I am now planning to send some off to charity as they keep mounting up.

Does anyone find their hands hurt after cross stitching for a while? How do you remedy this?
Oortne

Post by Oortne »

I am a member of a cross stitching book club. They have sell a hand support. Can give you details later, not at hand at moment.
razzamatazz

Post by razzamatazz »

Hi Jill

Welcome to the forum!

Maggie 8)
mauveme

hand support

Post by mauveme »

Hi I have thes ame problem and use ergonomic support gloves, they have no fingers, are made of lycra and spandex and really work. I got mine at Michaels--about $12 each I think had them awhile. Most craft specialty stores sell them. Linda
Linda
carriel1975

Post by carriel1975 »

I sometimes have a problem, with my hands & wrists, if you are in the uk, I got some support gloves from www.sewandso.co.uk
they really help.
sarclanat

Post by sarclanat »

I also wear support gloves, they are expensive, but very good, as i suffer from Fibromyalgia, i fing they help with that as well :)