Small kits need to go

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Oiralinde

Small kits need to go

Post by Oiralinde »

I bought these last year on clearance and I have no need to stitch any of them. I don't even know why I bought them in the first place! I want to clear out some of my stash, so I would love to get rid of these. They are each a 5x7 design. They have never been opened. I would like to trade, but I don't have any specific desires - make me an offer. (not looking for much. Each of these was bought for $4 or $5 US. maybe left over fabric? Extra thread?)

Personalized Mailbox

Sleeping baby record - GONE

Love with a charm

Two Hearts, One Love wedding record

Happily Ever After wedding record- GONE

Rose wedding record
Last edited by Oiralinde on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oiralinde is an elven word meaning "eternal song." My life is full of music: love, laughter, and memories.
http://www.oiralinde.com
ChicagoMay

Re: Small kits need to go

Post by ChicagoMay »

I want them all!!! :P Nothing to trade right now though! What kind of fabric do you like? Might be able to order something for you.
Oiralinde

Post by Oiralinde »

I just started working with linen and I fell in love. Any evenweave would be great. I just ask for a color- no white or off-white. Anything else would be awesome! Thanks and let me know.
Oiralinde is an elven word meaning "eternal song." My life is full of music: love, laughter, and memories.
http://www.oiralinde.com
ChicagoMay

Post by ChicagoMay »

I have some pinkish fabric if you're interested! I'll have to find out size and type a bit later cause I gotta focus on school stuff right now! PM me :)