cross stitch pattern booklets

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kaliii

cross stitch pattern booklets

Post by kaliii »

Hi there!

Is anyone interested in these x-stitch pattern booklets? One is about geese, owls, spring/Easter, family holidays, banners with sayings/proverbs and two about teddy bears. I don't need them anymore and maybe someone likes them. I can give them away for free or if you have something to swap, let me know.
This is the link:
https://postimg.cc/vDHj8CSC
Serinde

Re: cross stitch pattern booklets

Post by Serinde »

What a lovely set. Hope you can find them a new home.
kaliii

Post by kaliii »

Serinde, would you like them? I really can't use them and don't know what to do with them...
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Thanks for the offer, but no, thank you. I'm sure someone will come along that can't resist.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Could you donate them to a charity shop or a retirement /assisted living residence? I used to volunteer at a Habitat for Humanity Resale Store and in their books for sale section they had some books, pamphlets etc of needlework patterns, knitting, crocheting and other crafts.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
kaliii

Post by kaliii »

Hi!

Yes, I could try. The charity shop seems to be the best option. Just thought if someone here (or in other forums) wanted them, that's the fastest way.