starry night with tardis

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

rcperryls

Re: starry night with tardis

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! You should be able to send skitzzzzz a pm now, so you can talk with her about the chart. It is most definitely one that has been well loved by many stitchers. I hope that you will stay with us and let us follow your progress. Have you been stitching for a while? What types of projects do you like to stitch?

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Yelims73

Post by Yelims73 »

Hi Carole,

Thank you for your welcome! I have found that I can send a PM now, and have sent one to skitzzzzz.

I have just picked cross-stitch back up again after knitting and crocheting for years. I have really enjoying being back and am loving all the beautiful new designs available, especially now with modern technology. I have been browsing the forums since I found you and it looks like such an active community. I am looking forward to keeping up with everyone's progress (I especially love seeing people's WIPs).
parsnip

Post by parsnip »

Is there something special I need to do to PM? My mother in law is interested in this pattern, and I would like to PM skitzzzzz.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Hi parsnip, and welcome to the forum from the West of Scotland! :wave:

Don't see why you shouldn't be able to PM right now. Presumably you have clicked on the little 'speech bubble' on the side and then chosen skitzzzzz. Did you check you had the right number of 'z's? If you can see that your PM is in the outbox, then there's nothing for it but to wait until she replies.
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

I also know that she can be reached somewhat easier if you are a member of facebook. Her page there can be found at this link
https://www.facebook.com/skitzzzzz/
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

parsnip

Post by parsnip »

Hi Serinde and karen4bells, and thank you for your help. I did manage to PM skitzzzzz, I think I had to have my first post approved before the forum allowed me to PM.

Thank you for the facebook link as well. I have not yet heard back from skitzzzzz, so I will see if maybe I can contact through facebook.
parsnip

Post by parsnip »

My wife messaged skitzzzzz through facebook last night, and skitzzzzz shared the pattern with us already! My mother in law will be thrilled. Thank you so much again for all of your help.

For others who bump into this post, the facebook link posted above by karen4bells was a great way to contact skitzzzz.
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: Awesome!! I'm so glad that I was able to help and I do hope that your mother in law will share her stitching progress updates with us!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

parsnip

Post by parsnip »

I will definitely let her know about this site!