Just Cross Stitch website problem

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Chrissyml

Just Cross Stitch website problem

Post by Chrissyml »

Hi. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with renewing a subscription on the Just Cross Stitch website. A message pops up that it's time to renew my subscription, then the fields are filled in automatically. After I fill out the rest of my information and hit return, a message pops up that I that the fields in red are filled out incorrectly. Only thing is there is nothing in red. I've had a subscription for about three years now and my info hasn't changed. I live in Canada and JCS has told me on Facebook that they're still delivering print subscriptions to Canada. I mentioned again that I'm continuing to have that problem, but no one has gotten back to me.
Squirrel

Re: Just Cross Stitch website problem

Post by Squirrel »

I gave up on their web site when they stopped sending off shore to our part of the world. I can occasionally get a copy at my local newsagents but at just under $A20 it is too darned expensive to get often.

Hope you can sort out the problem soon. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Chrissyml

Post by Chrissyml »

Hi Squirrel. I figured out what the problem was with renewing when I got a renewal message sent to my inbox. I opened it up and the first thing it showed was to check off whether I wanted to renew for 3, 2, or 1 year. For some reason, the other messages weren't showing me that field. That's why the site kept on saying I hadn't filled it out correctly--it hadn't showing me that field.

$A20 a issue is shocking. Yeah, Just Cross Stitch also offers a digital edition which, if purchased through its website, gives access to 2 years of back issues. You can print off the patterns you intend to do. It's definitely cheaper than getting the print magazine. I'm thinking of getting a digital subscription to Cross Stitch Crazy because it is about half the price.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

but there is something so lovely about turning an actual page. Yes I knew about the digital issues but decided to go for a subs to World of Cross Stitching mag instead. :)

So glad you sorted out your renewal problem you are set for another year of beauty.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262