DMC Woodland World - Sleeping Mouse

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

mandygill

DMC Woodland World - Sleeping Mouse

Post by mandygill »

Hiya Folks,

Much “WANTED” I have looked High & Low on the web with no luck :( Desperately Seeking the following Cross Stitch Kit, Which is: DMC Woodland World Sleeping Mouse K703 ARG ~ made in England Cross Stitch Kit. Please, Please can anybody “HELP ME” :) I am willing to pay for all necessary cost. I have my Fingers and toes both crossed that I hear from somebody soon.

Thanks in advance. Mandy (“,) Xxx
DisneyStitcher

Re: DMC Woodland World - Sleeping Mouse

Post by DisneyStitcher »

Try here:
http://picclick.co.uk/Woodland-World-Co ... 32406.html" target="_blank" target="_blank

Contact the seller and tell them what you are looking for. I was able to do this for a pattern I had been looking for. I contacted the seller because her profile said she had similar items. She actually had the pattern I was looking for and I was able to purchase it. It's worth a shot, anyway.

You could also do an ebay search for sold items of the exact pattern your looking for. Again, contact the sellers and see if they it. Sometimes if something doesn't sell, it will be pulled out of the auctions and marked as sold for the list price even if it didn't actually sell.

Good Luck! I hope you find it.
mandygill

Re: DMC Woodland World - Sleeping Mouse

Post by mandygill »

Great Thanks for that I will check it out (",) Xxx