starry night with tardis

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kurusca

Re: starry night with tardis

Post by kurusca »

Hello all.
I am new to the forum and would DIE to get this chart! ! Not sure if you can pm me or email or whatever but please please please how do I get this chart/pattern?
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

PM Skizzzzzzz is your first port of call. I'm sure she'll get back to you.
blakyb

Post by blakyb »

Hello,

I found out Skiddz's pattern for this piece on google. Seems really cool and my boyfriend don't stop bothering me about it. I saw i'll need to send you a PM to get it. However, as a new member on this forum, PM seems impossible. Could you please contact me ?

Thanks have a great day !
19Roland19

Post by 19Roland19 »

WOW! I found this picture on google. I tried to pm, but I assume newbies can't? (Understandable actually. The Internet being what it is.)

I would greatly appreciate if the person who made it (skizzzzz?) could please pm me. (Can I reply to a pm? Not sure of that rule.)
Fizzbw

Post by Fizzbw »

I'll give her a heads up ;)

Nxxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
Damie

Post by Damie »

Is this pattern still available? If so, may I get a copy please?

Thank you :)
Fatefox

Post by Fatefox »

I've also just found this page by Googling for this specific pattern on a hope! Is it still possible to get?
medtran49

Post by medtran49 »

I too would like this pattern. My granddaughter has expressed interest in learning how to cross stitch and she LOVES Dr. Who and Starry Night so I thought I might rework this into something smaller for her to start with.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

If you contact skitzzzzz by sending her a pm she may be able to help you downsize this chart since she has made the full size for several members. Her post about her charting service (which gets rave reviews and is very reasonable) is Custom Made Charts . I would suggest sending her a pm about this. You can send a pm by clicking on the little green message icon on the right side of the post under her location.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
medtran49

Post by medtran49 »

Thanks Carole, but I actually want the whole chart as well and I do have a program that I can rework it into something manageable for a first-timer. I was thinking maybe a hoop project for her to start with. From reading other newbies posts in this thread, I didn't think I could PM yet until I have more posts but I can give it a try.

Thanks again.
Karen
skitzzzzz

Post by skitzzzzz »

yes I still have the chart but Karen like I said in the email I sent you , if you wish to re chart it then you will also need permission from the image holder , as I did
W.I.P
Still Life with Roses GK
Frost GK

http://www.facebook.com/skitzzzzz" target="_blank" target="_blank
Mousehouse

Post by Mousehouse »

Hello Skizzzz...
I am also unable to PM, but would love this chart if still available.. Hubby saw me looking at it and immediately asked if I was going to get it!

Thank you for your kindness and generosity in providing this chart for everyone! You rock!

Thanks,
Mousehouse
a1eshows

Post by a1eshows »

also unable to pm (just joined) but would absolutely adore this chart!
eclyps

Post by eclyps »

Is this chart still available? I seem to have the same issue as the past few posters. (I found this forum and just registered, so I can't send a PM right now.)
NessieCakes

Post by NessieCakes »

Oooo, this looks wonderful!! I love it! May I have a copy, too? I'm also a newbie, and cannot PM anyone yet. Um... maybe you could PM me your email and I could email you with my email account?

Thank you!
Kathryn Elizabeth

Post by Kathryn Elizabeth »

I would love a copy of this chart please :D
Purple Patsy

Post by Purple Patsy »

Thank you Skitzzzz for the chart. As predicted I couldn't wait to start and was off to get it kitted on Friday. Shop was out of one of the shades where 2 skeins were needed and although I have part of one skein on a bobbin it's one of the greys which were changed in 1995 and I have the old one so I can't even use what I have in case it's too noticeable.

The instant gratification part of me won out and I put aside what I was working on and started Starry Night with TARDIS as soon as I got home. :D

Thanks again. :D
WIPs
The Astronomer (HaED)
Gamer Nouveau (Gecko Rouge)
Woodland Enchantress (Dimensions)
Sagi No Mai (Maia)

Finishes on forum
Starry Night with TARDIS 12 Aug 2016 -27 June 2017
Royal Holiday
fccs

Post by fccs »

Be sure to share your progress with us. It's a beautiful and fun design. I have the chart but haven't yet started it.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
JenNichole

Post by JenNichole »

I am in the same boat as the previous posters. I found this thread through a google search and would love the pattern! Can anyone please send it to me?
Yelims73

Post by Yelims73 »

I have just found this site through google and would love to stitch the Starry Night with Tardis! I can't PM anybody (maybe because I am so new?) but I am hoping that someone can PM me. I'm not sure how else to get in touch with skitzzzzz. Thanks in anticipation.