Millennium frame

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

rayeminamino

Re: Millennium frame

Post by rayeminamino »

rayeminamino wrote:
Carole wrote:I'm getting excited now. I gave in and ordered one in January, and as it's just about 12 weeks now, I've just rung and had a chat to see if mine was going to be coming soon. The chap was very nice and said he'd get mine done and out within a couple of days.

I'm not going to hold my breath as I know they're inundated, but hopefully it'll be here fairly soon :whoop:
Well I just got the same speech... Called them last week and they told me 2 to 3 weeks. Called them again today and they said a few days... If I hear nothing by Monday I'll call again...
Well they were closed yesterday so I called them again today. They said it will be shipped out by the end of the week. We'll see what happens :/
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Well fancy that!!! I've got an Aristo lap stand coming!!! :shock: :shock:

My D/H said I could have one Waaaaay back at the back end of last year. Then some months later I has an email saying I was on the waiting list along with an order for a millennium frame. So like every one else I waited!

Then I got fed up waiting so I cancelled the whole lot! Bought another frame which is fine but not as robust as the Needleneeds stuff.
Today I got a phone call and my Aristo stand is ready for dispatch!! :shock: So, quick word with D/H and he said OK then! :wub:

I will be notified when the 15" frame I requested will be sent.
Looks like I'm joining the Millennium Family after all! :lol:
fccs

Post by fccs »

wendywombat wrote:
Looks like I'm joining the Millennium Family after all! :lol:
The initiation (customer service) is absolutely horrendous, but the frame is sublime! Welcome to the cult - have some kool-aid. :-)
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

It's crazy! The girl I spoke to yesterday, when I offered to email my address, for spelling correctly, said that the emails don't go to her, but to the main website! So I paid my money over the phone, spelt out my address using the NATO phonetic alphabet which was fun!
Didn't think to ask when my millennium frame comes! :roll:
Carole

Post by Carole »

wendywombat wrote:It's crazy! The girl I spoke to yesterday, when I offered to email my address, for spelling correctly, said that the emails don't go to her, but to the main website!
Maybe that's why no-one replies to them :?
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Update.....I rang them to find out when the millennium frame would come. A man answered. He told me my stand was packaged and ready to go. When I asked about the frame he looked and said that he could put it in the same package :whoop: So something I didn't expect and had cancelled, so I thought, will be here very soon. I must have cancelled through the main Web site that no one gets answers on! Bit of a shock for DH though!
lavenderbee

Post by lavenderbee »

Will you be having firework celebrations when they arrive Wendy @rotfl: Great to look forward to getting :D
lavenderbee :-)

stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Hope you will enjoy them, Wendy - I absolutely love mine and look forward to hearing what you think about them!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
rayeminamino

Post by rayeminamino »

Huzzah! I just got my tracking email! I'm so excited! After bugging them for 4 weeks they finally shipped it :) I cannot wait!
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

rayeminamino wrote:Huzzah! I just got my tracking email! I'm so excited! After bugging them for 4 weeks they finally shipped it :) I cannot wait!

Tracking email? I haven't got one of those! I was just told it was being sent Friday :shock: . Ho-hum, I guess it'll be here when it arrives :wink:
rayeminamino

Post by rayeminamino »

wendywombat wrote:
rayeminamino wrote:Huzzah! I just got my tracking email! I'm so excited! After bugging them for 4 weeks they finally shipped it :) I cannot wait!

Tracking email? I haven't got one of those! I was just told it was being sent Friday :shock: . Ho-hum, I guess it'll be here when it arrives :wink:
Seems like it takes them a few days to send out the e-mail... there are some people who never get a tracking e-mail but still get their packages... I don't think they are very organized with their orders. But hope we both get our stuff soon :)
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

rayeminamino wrote:
wendywombat wrote:

Seems like it takes them a few days to send out the e-mail... there are some people who never get a tracking e-mail but still get their packages... I don't think they are very organized with their orders. But hope we both get our stuff soon :)

After me :wink: the Forum will be the First to Know!! :lol: