Faithful Feathers Bingo

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Brekkana

Faithful Feathers Bingo

Post by Brekkana »

Ok friends as I await the arrival of the Hearts Bingo prize, I have found the next prize and am ready to get started!

Since this is my first time to host, please don't mind me mimicking the previous bingo we just played :)

PM me some numbers, let's say 1-50, give me 15 (gotta make it sound more dramatic, right?) different numbers by February 25th.

Good luck! I hope many decide to enter :)

The prize will be a feather chart including the fabric, floss and needle.
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
fccs

Re: Faithful Feathers Bingo

Post by fccs »

My numbers have been sent.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Brekkana

Post by Brekkana »

fccs wrote:My numbers have been sent.
Got them :)

Still have time for others to submit their numbers! Please come and play Bingo!
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
fccs

Post by fccs »

Brekkana wrote:
fccs wrote:My numbers have been sent.
Got them :)

Still have time for others to submit their numbers! Please come and play Bingo!
To any of you who haven't tried Bingo yet...you should. It's fun, and you might win on your very first game (like I did, like Brekkana did...).
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
cairee

Post by cairee »

any chance we could get the list that goes with the numbers? if you browse the first posts of previous bingos you will see what I mean.
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

cairee wrote:any chance we could get the list that goes with the numbers? if you browse the first posts of previous bingos you will see what I mean.
That is what I was waiting for. I usually pick the names of the choices rather than the numbers. Not that they generally mean something to me, but I think it is a lot more fun that way. Others may be waiting as well.

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Brekkana

Post by Brekkana »

rcperryls wrote:
cairee wrote:any chance we could get the list that goes with the numbers? if you browse the first posts of previous bingos you will see what I mean.
That is what I was waiting for. I usually pick the names of the choices rather than the numbers. Not that they generally mean something to me, but I think it is a lot more fun that way. Others may be waiting as well.

Carole
I guess I messed up. I will postpone this for awhile, as I have been busy with work, and haven't found 50 pictures yet. I was going to do it as the one I had won on, post pictures with the numbers each day. So I will wait until I have found the pictures lol. So sorry!!!
cairee

Post by cairee »

maybe do less. 50 is a big number. most of the games have been 30
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

30 is the typical number. Some of the bingos don't have pictures. I think if you look back at some of the earlier ones you will see that. I also won my first Bingo and was very new to the forum. The first Bingo I ran was a Lord of the Rings Bingo It had nothing to do with stitching and very few links to cross stitch charts and I don't think any photos at all. If you have any questions just ask. Plenty of Bingo participants to help you.

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

Brekkana wrote: I guess I messed up. I will postpone this for awhile, as I have been busy with work, and haven't found 50 pictures yet. I was going to do it as the one I had won on, post pictures with the numbers each day. So I will wait until I have found the pictures lol. So sorry!!!
No apologies necessary, and you didn't mess up. Bingo is fun, to play and to organize, so have fun with it. We'll all be here waiting. :-) I hope you get lots of players; the more of us playing, the better.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Fizzbw

Post by Fizzbw »

Oh good still time to enter :) :)!!!
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
Brekkana

Post by Brekkana »

Fizzbw wrote:Oh good still time to enter :) :)!!!
Oh yes. So sorry, in the craziness of the last few days, absolutely I forgot about this ... yiyiyi ... what an awful hostess I am!!

Ok, give me a few days, because I am still so ill prepared, and I promise to try and get this set up ASAP.
Brekkana wrote:
rcperryls wrote:

Carole
I guess I messed up. I will postpone this for awhile, as I have been busy with work, and haven't found 50 pictures yet. I was going to do it as the one I had won on, post pictures with the numbers each day. So I will wait until I have found the pictures lol. So sorry!!!
I might cut it down a bit, we'll see what I come up with. I definitely need a new date, since the 25th has come and gone (bye!)

Thanks!
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

It's okay to take your time! What is important is that you come up with a Bingo that you will have fun running! We will be here when you are ready!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat