Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

rcperryls

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

Post by rcperryls »

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Re: Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

Post by fccs »

Happy Mother's Day to everyone: moms, moms to be, moms with fur children, dads who are moms, and anyone else who nurtures like moms.

I'm enjoying a winter wonderland spring day here; snow is falling and everything is white. I just hope the poor trees can handle the snow.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
calico

Post by calico »

Happy Mother's Day!!
fccs wrote: I'm enjoying a winter wonderland spring day here; snow is falling and everything is white. I just hope the poor trees can handle the snow.
I have my fireplace on and plan to do my share of stitching, today!! The snow is my excuse......well, AND because it's Mother's day is a good excuse, too! :wub:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
Rose

Post by Rose »

I got the Mom calls this morning. But I am on my own today!!!!! Stitching is my plan!!!!!! :whoop: :whoop:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
crosstitcher1

Post by crosstitcher1 »

Happy Mother's Day to all from me and mine to you and yours.
Love the pic. I have 3 new kittens born on the youngest grand girls's b/d, April 17. 1 looks just like the white one in the pic.
Haven't gotten the phone calls, yet. :roll: :roll: But the youngest is coming over in a few hours, she's an hour from us, the oldest is spending her day with her family, the middle daughter is still getting "situated" in her new job in Fla., my home state. :cry: :cry:
Spent my day with B/H, cleaning house, which I do every 2 weeks, put up a new bird feeder, and planting a "sapling" of the Virginia Pine, that was planted 25 years ago with the youngest daughter, 30 yrs. old now, that we had to have "cut down" instead of city just "butchering" it, :tantrum: to meet the "requirements" of the distance away from the power lines from the front of our house, to the neighbors. City is "trimming", more like "butchering" around town, the trees this year, so there won't be any damage of power lines this winter. It's been 5 years since they came , and the pine tree wasn't near the power lines like this year.
So any way, you all sit back and have a :coffee: , :tea:, or :toast: with a piece of :cake: , :ice cream:, or :choc: and enjoy whatever the plans are for your day.
GBU and yours. :applesauce: :applesauce:
Cook

Post by Cook »

I pray you each have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL from me too. What a wonderful gift of snow on Mothers Day, wish I was there in Colorado with you.

I had a wonderful day yesterday. Church in the morning and we were greeted with chocolate hearts and could choose a lovely bookmark. Later my daughter and I went out to lunch and then to Spotlight so I could buy some fabric to make a few half aprons - mine are falling apart. Heard from my 4 boys during the day too. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
meganh

Post by meganh »

Mr too!! Happy Mothers Day everyone :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: ....But as for me I,m glad I am south of the snow and it's beach weather here :wave: :wave: :wave: , I'm just too cold natured for that :tizzy: :tizzy: :tizzy:
Seeds of Friendship
Mermaids(Country Cottage Kids)
Various smalls and Christmas ornaments
Dessert makes me Happy
CCN Mermaids
Christmas Ornament SAL
cairee

Post by cairee »

just got back from visiting my mom for Mothers Day, she lives 300km away so it was road trip day. a lovely drive (I made it there in 2 hours and 20 minutes :driving: ) and a lovely visit.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! :rose:
:wip:
Mables 2016 SAL
Holland Springtime Mandalla (chatelaine)