ALL Newbies

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

ALL Newbies

Post by Rose »

I have not had the time to say Hello and welcome to all of the Newbis on the board. Real job (YUCK) :x and gettting things done for daughters graduation are taking up most of my time. Also it is Hockey Playoff time so must keep my priorities straight. HAHAHA :shock:

Anyway I just want to say to all you new stitchers to this board welcome, come in often and post we want to hear from you and and see all your wonderful work. Post some pictures in the gallery. Ask questions and share share share. you can help us as much as we can help you. Hope to see you all stay around for a long long time that is what our board is for the stitching.
Last edited by Rose on Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Like Rose, haven't had time to say hi to all the newbies individually. Had heaps of family out for a visit. Anyway just want to say welcome, hope you all enjoy your time here and think you will find us a really friendly bunch of stitchers who are always willing to offer words of encouragement or advice.
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

yes..welcome to all the newbies! hope you like it here as much as we do! and hope more members come out and say hi!
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Collette

Post by Collette »

Hello to all you other newbies :D Good idea to say hi to all in one place :D Happy stitching 8)