Do you swap?

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

thisisthecraftyone

Do you swap?

Post by thisisthecraftyone »

Hi,
I was chatting to someone recently about craft swaps, and how I'd never taken part in one before, though they sound quite fun. I'm way too busy at the moment, though I am thinking about joining in in the new year.

I was just wondering if anyone else did any craft swapping, and where/how you got into it, what you've swapped and how it went for you?
I know ATCs are quite popular, though I confess I don't really know much about them either!

So I thought why not see if I can generate some chatting on here, and who knows what will happen!
Rose

Re: Do you swap?

Post by Rose »

Yes the site has set up quite a few swaps at the moment there are 2 chart swaps in the process and also the end of an ATC swap. Mauve is in the process of making sure everyone has sent and recieved their cards. We have also had a SAL swap were we all stitched the same design and then found different ways to finish it and send them. Also had a stitched Mitten swap. So if you keep watching you will be sure to find a swap to join. Usually after the summer months as people are on vacation and tend to be less active on the board at this time.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror