please help i am looking for any wedding charts. will trade

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

leigh_aj

please help i am looking for any wedding charts. will trade

Post by leigh_aj »

hello

please can you help me my little sister is due to get married in november. and i thought it would be nice to do her a wedding cross stitch as part of her present.
so if any of you nice people have any charts to trade that would be great
i am also looking for any thomas the tank engine charts
many thanks
leigh
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

I'll have a search tomorrow... but I'm pretty certain I got a really cute Forever Friends one!
leigh_aj

Post by leigh_aj »

thank you very much
blackaraknia

wedding patterns

Post by blackaraknia »

:o I think I may have a few wedding patterns. I will look for you to see if I can find them :) I will try to scan them and e-mail then to you.
blackaraknia

Post by blackaraknia »

Hi. Leigh_aj. I found one pattern that has a saying and lets you put in a date. :D I also have a pattern at home to make a wedding album cover. :P I will look through my magazines when I get home. If you would like I can photo copy them and mail them to you :wink: this way you can have more than one to choose from. :)
leigh_aj

Post by leigh_aj »

hello

thank you very much i have sent you an email

leigh
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Ok... I found it (sorry it's taken me so long!).

It actually have enough threads for it too (as it was tons of extra thread)! So the only thing missing is the fabric and the needle to get you started! The chart is a bit ripped, but luckily on the bottom where there's no symbols, so it shouldn't matter.

This is how my finished one looked, after I had framed and mounted it (I changed the writing from the original, as I like this one better):

Send me a PM with your address if you want it!
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

If you want it, please let me know before Friday, as that's the last day I'll be able to get to the post office. Thanks!
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Hey that is a lovely pattern.....

Im working on a wedding one for a friend of mine.... I will try and get a pic of it somehow.

Ive also done other wedding ones, but saddly long since lost..... :(
Moonstone

Post by Moonstone »

If anyone has that foreever friends wedding chart,It would be so appreciated...i'll even pay for it..I got married in September and would love that for our keepsake..I have a lot of patterns and books,i will go through them and list them shortly,if anyone wants to trade patterns would be great.
Thanks
photostitcher

Post by photostitcher »

My cousin got married last year.

Because I couldn't afford the stupid prices of the gifts they wanted I asked if I could stitch them a wedding present.

When they said I could I designed my own. It took me a couple of months to draw and 5 months to stitch. It had beads sewn into it and a netting for the veil.

When I gave it to them, they were over the moon.

The border was hearts and kisses, with doves holding interlocking wedding rings at the top and bottom in the middle. On the left of the design were the bride and groom, in the middle was the date they got married, on the right was a wedding cake with flowers and beads on it. Above all of that were the names of the bride and groom.

The wedding bouquet had beads sewn into it as well, if I remember correctly. :D