New Year clearout, kits for sale (GONE)

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

GeekyRach

New Year clearout, kits for sale (GONE)

Post by GeekyRach »

I'm having a clearout for the New Year, my stash is getting a little out of control! As much as I love having a huge stash I have accumulated many kits that I wouldn't have time to stitch if I lived to 200! Apologies for the not great pictures, all I have is my phone, but if you need a better picture I'm sure Google could help you out. To compensate I've posted them pretty big, hope this is ok :)

Most of these kits have been opened (when I run out of needles I tend to raid my kits!) but are complete and otherwise untouched, apart from the missing needles :wink:

I'm looking for £17 each, which will include Recorded Delivery to the UK. I will send abroad, but it'll cost a little more for the extra postage. If possible I'd prefer Paypal as the payment method. Let me know if anything takes your fancy :D

EDIT: All the kits have now gone, thanks everyone and I'll see you here same time next year! :D
Last edited by GeekyRach on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
WIP
HAED Calico Kitty

To Start 2013
HAED Moo Quack Moo
SQ 8 Cent Liberty
SQ Cat In Window
Gecko Rouge Flower Abstract
Gecko Rouge Morning Glow

Plus my HUUUUUGE box of small UFOs which I will shrink this year!
ChicagoMay

Re: New Year clearout, kits for sale

Post by ChicagoMay »

Omg I want them all haha! I can't afford any though! Good idea doing a clean out though!
noctifyre

Post by noctifyre »

I really like the wreath of all seasons - never saw that one around here. Like May, though, I can't afford to buy it... but that doesn't mean I can't look in longing, right? Ha ha.
WIPs
Chickadees On A Branch (Dimensions Stamped)
Free Flight (Dimensions)
A Season For Everything (Dimensions Stamped)
Snowflake Elegance Ornaments (Dimensions Gold)
DraconicWench

Post by DraconicWench »

Ack! I love both Kitty Litter and Twilight Bridge but can't afford both. I need to think about it and message you today or tomorrow. *repeats mantra of not needing more stash*
Lynn
She who waits, also serves.

WIPs
Jungle Safari BA for baby J

2012 HDs
Anatomically correct heart