Scarlet Quince?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

LaurenR

Re: Scarlet Quince?

Post by LaurenR »

glad to see others love their charts from there.

What is so hard about blended colors? Do they stitch differently? I only use one thread so im not accustomed to them.
Mystonique

Post by Mystonique »

Parksfarm wrote:Oh, darn you people!!! :wink:

I've never heard of this company until now - I just placed my first order...
Me too ... decidedly wicked of you all doing this to me when I've already got more than enough to do! :shock: :dance:
Myst..
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

Blended threads aren't more difficult per se, just a little more time consuming to pull a thread off each skein, rather than pulling two off the same skein...
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

Which one did you get Mystonique?
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

Well, my Scarlet Quince Arab Tent chart arrived today and I'm very impressed! Lovely presentation - spiral bound and easy to read... I bought the floss labels for it too - am thinking that will make it easier to store and sort the blended threads... Want to start, want to start, want to start... :D
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS

Chatelaine
ohstitcher

Post by ohstitcher »

I will be looking forward to your progress to see how it compares to my GK. Isn't it exciting getting a new pattern it's just like Christmas!!
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man ~ Winston Churchill~
Parksfarm

Post by Parksfarm »

It looks to be very detailed just like the GK version. I pulled out my Sporting Masters version of the chart and it is laughable in comparison... That one goes into the sale box for sure! :)
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS

Chatelaine