L*K "All Things Bright & Beautiful"

Trade, sell or buy Cross Stitch items or services. Only Subscribers can sell items in this forum.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

kathipink

L*K "All Things Bright & Beautiful"

Post by kathipink »

This pattern is one of the larger Lizzie Kate designs with a festive watermelon slice, a bright sunflower, a flying U.S. flag, birdhouse, and an apple with a silly worm. Although I have stitched the pattern, the color photo and pattern are in great condition and still in the plastic envelope. I'd love to trade for another large Lizzie Kate or some of the cute little ones.

Hoping to hear from you,
kathi
kathipink

Re: L*K "All Things Bright & Beautiful"

Post by kathipink »

Please add two cute chicks to the design/pattern, also. As soon as I posted, they pecked me gently for overlooking them!

kathi
agi

Post by agi »

I don't want to be rude or anything, but somehow it seems just a little bit strange how you commented on random old posts in different sections, and right after reaching 30 posts, you are offering something for trading.
Sorry if I misunderstood something but our moderator has just complained about this kind of behaviour. I hope I am not right. :)
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
kathipink

Post by kathipink »

You are certainly not rude for wondering. I spent a lazy Sunday looking through a wonderful new site. I loved reading all of the posts and hints.

We all have stashes of patterns we have yet to part with for one reason or another. If there is a "wait period" for posting trades, I certainly understand.

I'm anxious to be a part of this group and do not want to offend anyone or take advantage of the situation.

I apologize if I posted too soon.

Your note is appreciated,
kathi
kathipink

Post by kathipink »

You know, I have thought about this all day.

Perhaps there is not room for me in this group~~

Sincerely,
kathi
Rose

Post by Rose »

:lol: :lol: We choose our action and then we have to take our consequences.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Nachstenliebe

Post by Nachstenliebe »

Kathi, I do hope you give us another try. It wasn't anyone's intention to hurt your feelings. I hope you can understand the frustration of people who are veterans, so to speak of the forum. I'm sure we would have been a lot friendlier if you had spent your Sunday afternoon posting on relative information as well as the outdated posts. When just older posts are posted on, and it's suddenly at 30 post mark you make this thread, it's natural we would be suspicious...
Faith
ChicagoMay

Post by ChicagoMay »

I too hope that you don't leave us because of this. I'm newer too, but we all love it here. Most forums have rules, it is best to just keep to them! Hope to still see you posting/
agi

Post by agi »

Please, don't take offence... stay, and become a member, this is really a lovely group, but we have seen some quite rude behaviour in this matter and we like to keep our forum a stitching and friendly community, not a selling-trading site. That was all I meant. :)
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
DraconicWench

Post by DraconicWench »

Kathi, there's always room in our group, even if we have to squeeze together a bit more to make space. No one meant to be rude. I do hope you'll give us another go with an open mind. :cake:
Lynn
She who waits, also serves.

WIPs
Jungle Safari BA for baby J

2012 HDs
Anatomically correct heart