Your favortie cross stitch pattern site

Post your wanted list here

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

jchllm

Your favortie cross stitch pattern site

Post by jchllm »

Hi everyone. I'm new here and to the online cross stitch community. I would love to know your favorite place to get free (or not) patterns online.

Thanks in advance for your help. It will really help me.

Lisa :D
Rose

Post by Rose »

If you are looking for different online sites ther is a post in the General section titled Internet Sites, there are a bunch of different sites there with both "free" and "to buy" sites. Some in the states and some over seas. Have a look it may help you out. Also in the general section is a thread titled "Free online alphabets" also some very good sites in that thread.

I don't tend to buy online but do have quite a few of the freebies. Can't say on site is my favorite there are just tooooooooooo many with lots of fun stuff on all.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

I have to say... CyberStitches has now become a fave! You'll have to download the pattern viewer (there's links to it from the site), to get all the freebies, but it's well worth it! You'll find it here:
http://www.cyberstitchers.com/home.asp
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

yes i have to agree with you that cyberstitchers is a good site. But my all time favorite cross stitch is of coarse Crossstitchforum.com

Debbie
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

inuyashagirl totally agree with you. Also like cyberstitchers, especially if your are looking for a small design.
Ausrine

Post by Ausrine »

My favourite site is www.dmc.com
If you want to get freebies you have to join DMC club.
jchllm

Post by jchllm »

Thanks everyone for all of your help.
I appreciate it!!
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

There are so many sites with freebies, but I think the ones put up in the other thread are some of the best. Cyberstitchers does have some excellent freebies, and the pcstitch viewer is very easy to dowload. (If I can, then anyone can!)