Does Any One

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Does Any One

Post by Rose »

watch America's Next Top Model? My daughter has got me hook on the silly thing. We love to sit and laugh at how nasty the little divas get with each other. The New one has started a couple weeks ago. We even have my husband hooked on it. He will watch the very start and then leave until they get ready to send the girl home and then he comes in and ask who was being bitch this week. I have told him if he wants to know what is happening then he has to watch for himself.

We text each other during the show to say how crazy it all is. And if she has to work on Wednesday night then she calls and tells me to tape it for her. Then we watch it together when she gets to come home. It is the only reality show I watch the rest are just annoying. :lol: :? :lol:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Angel

Post by Angel »

Sometimes I'll catch it and Britains next top model. I love to watch the photos being made, but I HATE all that drama. I think I'd enjoy it more if I didn't model. Sadly that's what the industry is like and I hate it so much so when I get free time I don't like to watch it all over again, but the photos they make are awesome and I love to steal ideas from them and rope a photographer into making my ideas TFP. Unfortunatly, only amature photographers work TFP So my photos inspired by that show aren't as high quality but they are good fun.

So I guess in short my answer is I watch it when it's on, but not always.
mags

Post by mags »

I haven't seen that one, but so called 'reality' shows can be a bit addictive :lol:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Ive not seen it but have been meaning to but im terrible for trying to remember what programs i want to watch.
hada56

Post by hada56 »

My DD really likes it, I don't care for it at all. So much drama...
Rose

Post by Rose »

The drama is what makes it fun for my daughter and I because we laugh at how childish they are being and also what a little thing will seem to send them into the overcast. I do like the pictures thye are able to create. They come up with some very strange ideas but then you see the finished product and it is amazing.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

I am afraid that I am a reality junkie. But not,I repeat not the asinine bachelor ones. I love project runway. That is my fav. But the models are a hoot. I watch all the time. Last nite was the makeover, boreing, no one cried!! :shock:
Linda
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

My dirty little secret is "Top Chef" and occasionally "Beauty and the Geek". ........I'm so ashamed......... :oops: :oops: :oops:
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Dont be ashamed((HUG))
I have actually watched (this is just between you and me) Big Brother--amid gasps of horror :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Linda
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

i watch for the photography part..i love to see the finished photo. I would LOVE to be a photographer
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend