Earthquake in England

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Jilly

Post by Jilly »

My Mum also felt it, she lives in Peterborough too, she thought someone had broken in and was jumping on the bed, gave her a nasty shock too :(

Not something you want falling on you Gelflin :shock:
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

I felt it here in Accrington Lancashire and i thought it was me being tired and felt abit werid lol. Everything is fine and nothing really moved other than our mirror from what i could see and i felt abit wobbly as i was sat up in bed but it was more of a noise than anything. Glad to hear everyone is ok.

Hope ur mum is ok Jilly from such a scare.

Gelflin i would have to move the swords, as Jilly said not sommat u want to be falling on u. I understand how u must have felt as i also with suffer from anxiety and panic attacks (among other things) and i really hope u are ok now.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

My mum is laughing about it now thanks Sammy, apparently all her bits and bobs on her dressing table had moved position a little :D
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

Im glad, if we didnt laugh we would cry thats what i always say and now im sounding like my OH mum lol.
hada56

Post by hada56 »

earthquakes are always scary, we get those at least once a year here, and sometimes they can get pretty bad, like in 1985, which hit Mexico City. so many building fell down, it was terrible.
I know that there are other places in the world where it's worse, so I sympathise.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Yes, it certainly does put things in perspective, doesn't it?