Oh no i have....

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

sammy_v

Oh no i have....

Post by sammy_v »

Just gone and ordered yet another kit lol.

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/find/ ... 52899&ww=1

I am going to do this for my OH as he loves them. Cant wait to get it and do it while hes at work going to be a mission in its self to hide this from him lol.
Rose

Post by Rose »

That looks like it could be a fun one. Keep us posted on the progress once you start.

I also have a pattern that I am doing for my hubby he is not suppose to know about. So far so goo he hasn't gotten to interested in what I am doing. Good luck with hiding it.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I saw that one when I was on the site the other day, I am tempted by the Anubis booklet :roll:
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

You can resist anything but... temptation!
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

Really like that. We're big Laurel and Hardy fans too. :D
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

I will do Rose just got to finish up on the Jesus xstitch but have layed off that for a while as i wasnt to good (long story will let u all no when i have more time to type about it.)

Good luck on keeping urs a secert to, its going to be hard for me as i have no idea where to keep it lol but lucky he only asks now and then how im getting on and i can just show him sommat else and say im doing this.

Jilly its a really nice booklet, theres so much on that site i want i really really need tbh lol. I have to do some saving if i want them though, i want to get the elvis xstitch for my mum she loves him.

Serinde i no tell me about it, its getting bad i have to have things now lol the temptation is to great.

Genevieve there great aint they, got all the dvds and there so funny.